TPC - 30

CELA'S POV - a few days later...

I've been staying at Mar's for a few days and I had to go home to get some new clothes quickly. I ain't wanna see my mama or Mani, cause I knew she'd force us to reconcile, and I'm not into nun of that.

Mar was waiting outside for me, as I went into the house to get my stuff. 'Just say the word' he said and I kissed him before exiting the car.

I got to my doorstep and unlocked the door with my key. Stepping into the house, I heard Imani on the phone to someone and I sighed internally.

'Hold on, imma call you back' she said to the person and hung up the phone. She opened the front room door and saw me going up the stairs quietly. 'You just not gon say nothing?'

I had some much anger built up in me from her that I needed to let out, and I was not gon continuosly let her disrespect me.

I walked down the stairs and met her face to face. I slapped her in face, and dragged her by her hair and I started fucking her shit up.

'You thought you could jump me with all yo little friends?' I said, hitting her upside the head, and she was trying to kick me with her feet, but it was no use. 'You not bad now are you?' I said, punching her in her mouth.

'I'm sorry, get off me!' She shouted, but I just couldn't let her go. I swung her in her face repeatedly and kicked her in the mouth.

'The next time you and your friends try me, I'm gon line all yo asses up, and you all gon get a piece. Weak ass bitch' I shouted, walking upstairs to pack up my clothes.

I was not coming back for a while, so I packed up enough clothes, and anything else I needed, I'd just buy.

After I packed up my clothes, I walked back down the stairs and Mani was in the front room, crying on the phone to mama. I was gon be gone by the time mama got back anyways, so that was tough for her.

I left the house and walked back into Mar's car.

'You beat her ass didn't you?' He asked me, looking like he was about to laugh and I inspected my knuckles.

They was swollen as shit.

'I ain't wanna talk about it' I said brushing him off.

'Well, you feel better now?' He asked me and I shrugged.

I actually hated fighting, and I felt like shit afterwards. I hate fighting with my sister and I hated that it got to that point.

I felt my phone buzz and it was my mama, right on time.

'Cela, Imani just told me what happened' she said through the phone, and Mar pulled away from the house. I sighed 'don't go sighing at me. What the fuck has gotten into you and your sister? Y'all aren't like this normally' she said and I sighed again.

'Well mama, she escalated it. I'm not arguing with her, and I'm sure as hell not going to try fix a bond that I didn't break. That's her problem, not mine. Excuse my french again mama' I said, and Mar chuckled lowly in the background.

'Tell Marcel to stop all that damn laughing in the back' mama said and Mar laughed again.

'Sorry Mama Shirley, I ain't mean it' he laughed and she smacked her teeth.

'I wanna see you all at the house, tomorrow at 5. Im not asking, im telling' she said and I rolled my eyes. 'Y'all get home safe, love y'all'

'Love you too' I said, hanging up the phone and I looked at Mar, and we started bussing up.

'Your mama mean' he joked and I laughed.

'Shut up stupid' I laughed and I heard my stomach rumble. 'I'm hungry. You love me?' I asked him and he tutted.

'Just say you want me to buy you food, damn. What you want?' He asked me and I smiled.

'Canes' I said smiling, and Mar started driving in the direction.

1 hour later...

We got back to the house, and ate our food, and I was slumped afterwards.

'I gotta sort sum shit out, you okay to stay here alone?' Mar asked me and I nodded. 'Aight. I love You'

'I love you too' I said, and he left outta the house completely.

MAR'S POV - ( it's been a while😂)...

I knew that Tariq still lived with his mama, so I was go pay her a visit. Before y'all start, I wasn't gon touch his mama, she a nice lady.

I took the drive to Tariq's house and got out of my car and locked it up.

I rang his doorbell and his mama answered.

'Marcel? Is that you? Hey son, what you doing here?' She asked me, letting me into the house and I laughed.

'I was just in the area, and I figured I ain't see y'all in a while' I said and sat down in her front room.

'Aw that's nice of you. Tariq is gon be home in about 10 minutes. He just went to get us some food. You wanna eat with us?' She asked me and I shook my head no.

'No thanks Aunty. I already ate' I said and we just continued our conversation of small talk, and why I don't come and see her more often.

***

'Mama, they ain't have the ribs you wanted, so I just got you fried chicken instead'- Tariq said, walking into the front room, and he stopped talking when he saw me. 'Wassup cuzzo' he said, going into dapp me up but I put my hands in my pockets.

'You wanna ride with me real quick?' I asked him and he looked hesitant.

I gave him a look and he quickly reconsidered. 'Ight'

'It's not gon take long aunty' I said to her and she nodded.

'Okay, you boys be safe' she said and we left outta her house.

We got into my car, and I sped off.

'Damn where we going?' He asked me and I shrugged.

'I just wanted to talk to you' I said as I continued driving.

I saw an abandoned alleyway a few blocks down from his house, so I figured there was best. There was no way I was taking him to the trap. No way in hell.

'Aight bruh. What's this really about?' He said as we pulled up slowly into the alleyway.

'Get outta the car. Now' I said and he got out and I followed.

'You thought you could jump my girl? Huh nigga?' I said to him and he sighed.

'I ain't even'- he started but I punched him in his jaw, and heard it lock.

'Sorry I ain't hear you nigga. Speak up, and don't fucking lie to me or I'll kill your ass' I shouted and he held his face. 'You ain't think I saw you pinning her down by her arms? So she couldn't fight back?' I said and smacked him again in his head.

'I'm sorry nigga, damn' he cried out and I shook my head.

'You sorry? You wasn't sorry when she was on the floor crying, when y'all was stomping on her like she was dirt on the fucking ground' I shouted and shot him in his right kneecap.

'You sus as hell. Involving yourself in females beef like this. You lay your hand on my girl again, and I'm gon burn your face off' I spat and walked away, leaving him holding his right kneecap in pain.

I drove off fast and back to the house.

***

I got back in and Cela was asleep on the couch. Her eyes fluttered open when the front door shut.

'Hey baby' she smiled and I kissed her 3 times on her lips.

Writers Comment :

A filler, cause there's drama coming in the next few chapters. Stay tuned and don't forget to vote, comment and share 🥰🥰🥰