TPC - 22

CELA'S POV - after the movie...

Tariq

After Tariq and I finished watching the movie, I checked my phone and saw that I got 3 missed calls from Mar

After Tariq and I finished watching the movie, I checked my phone and saw that I got 3 missed calls from Mar. I haven't heard from him in a while, so I was confused as to why he was calling me.

I checked my Instagram and saw Tariq's story of me crying at the movie.

'You are annoying boy. I look ugly when I cry' I said rolling my eyes at him and slapping him playfully.

'You look cute. I'm keeping it up' he said and I sucked my teeth at him.

'Whatever' I sassed him. 'So what now?'

'What ever you wanna do. I'm on yo time shorty' he said and I heard my stomach grumble.

'I wanna get some food. I'm kinda hungry' I said and he nodded.

'Ight, where you wanna go?' He asked me and I thought about it for a second.

'Ion mind. Surprise me' I said and he chuckled.

'Let's go ma' he said and grabbed my hand and we walked out.

Of course I knew that Tariq was fine, but I was still confused with what was going on with me and Mar. Like I been hearing that he fucking on all these girls and I'm not here doing none of that. He playing in my face, but it's Ight I guess.

15 minutes later...

Me and Tariq was in the middle of laughing about something, and I felt my phone buzz in my lap.

'Hold on' I said as I saw MonAmour🥰 pop up on my phone. It was Marcel.

'Hello?' I answered him.

'Where you at right now? Im finna pull up' he said, sounding annoyed.

'Oh im out with a friend right now. What do you wanna pull up for?' I asked him and he stayed silent for a second.

'It don't matter' he said plainly and hung up.

He's a weirdo.

'Who was that?' Tariq asked me and I shrugged.

'Nobody important' I said. I was confused as to why he was acting all scary.

I heard my stomach grumble again and Tariq laughed.

'We gon be there in a min. Chill out' he said talking to my stomach and I bussed out laughing.

We was going to Wendy's. It was one of the only things that was near to us, and I was getting to the point where I was hangry.

'Ugh' I sighed as we pulled into the parking lot.

We got out of his car and walked into Wendy's.

We placed our orders and sat down to eat our food. I ate so quick I didn't even remember eating.