TPC - 29

CELA'S POV - at Mar's house 7pm...

Seeing Monica's message made my stomach drop into my ass for real. I took a deep breath and opened up my phone. It was a video of her on live with Tariq saying 'it do be your own blood' and how I'm 'fake' and how I'm jealous of the relationship she has with Riq.

The video kept playing and I heard someone in the back say 'its always the fat bitches, walking around like they fine as fuck when they not. Chicken grease smelling ahh' and that must've been funny as fuck, had the whole room laughing, including Mani which was kinda hurtful.

The live kept playing and Mani said 'she gon get hers yall, just wait on it' she said and then the live ended.

Mar walked into the room and met me with a confused look on his face. 'I know this yo sister, but if you want me to sort this shit out, just say the word' he said sitting by me. 'Why she moving all grimey?'

'She's been off since David died. I don't know what's happening with her. She been cutting school even more, and hanging with Tariq and all his ugly ass friends. She's even rude to mama' I said and Mar's eyes shot to me.

'Nah not mama Shirley' he joked and I laughed, rolling my eyes. 'You good tho? You laughing and shit but I know you not good. This yo sister' he said and it got me thinking.

I could turn Mani on her ass, and she know that, so I don't know why she keeps playing with me. Ion know what she meant by 'she'll get hers yall' but I wanna see them try sum.

I'm not gon be treated like shit over a broke ass nigga, who only got his looks. Ion even know how he own that car, got my sister acting in ways she ain't ever acted before. Embarrassing.

I started scrolling on Instagram and rolled my eyes, seeing Mani's insta post.

———————————————————————————
@theyluvmani

———————————————————————————@theyluvmani

309 likes...

theyluvmani - fuck y'all, I got mine. 💕

Comments off.

——————————————————————————

You okay girl? Monica texted me and I just hearted the message. I ain't even wanna talk to anyone right now I'll be honest.

'Come here mama' Mar said and I straddled his lap and put my face into his neck. He rubbed on my back and I felt so much calm.

It was one of my favourite things to do with him, I can't really explain it.

CELA'S POV - next day 12:33pm...

The entire day I've been feeling eyes on me, well more eyes than usual. It was lunchtime and all I wanted to do was go home. The days are becoming so repetitive.