TPC - 53

Marcel and Cela's Wedding Day 9am
Marcel's POV - Hotel Room...

'Wake up nigga!!!' Po shouted, busting into the hotel room. 'It's your wedding day' he shook me excitedly, as I opened up my eyes.

'Yeah aighttt nigga, Damn' I laughed. 'Let a nigga get up and shit, damn' I pulled myself up and they laughed.

'You nervous?' Jordan asked me and I shook my head no, tryna keep my cool, but I was highkey nervous.

I mean, ever since I met Cela, I knew this was gon be the goal, it just ain't feel real yet. Also, I'm doing all these without my mama being physically here, but I know she still with me, I guess it's just hard.

'You lying' Po said, pulling from his blunt.

'Whatever nigga, lemme call Cela, I miss her and my daughter' I said, pulling my phone off the charger and unlocking it to FaceTime.

I pressed on her contact to FaceTime her, and I knew she missed me, cause she answered on the first ring. 'Good morning mama' I said, and she smiled through the phone. 'Good morning Babygirl' I said, to Tee in her arms, as she put the phone to her.

All the girls was at the house, so we agreed that me and my guys would go to a hotel. I mean there was more space in the house anyway, and also we needed to accommodate for Tierra aswell, and it was easier cause everything was at home.

'Say hello to daddy babygirl' Cee said, and Tee opened and closed her hand, which was her way of waving at me. 'I miss you baby, I can't wait for today' we smiled at each other.

'I missed you too ma, you seen your gift yet?' I asked her, and her eyes shon brighter.

'What you mean gift? Boy stop playing with me' I laughed, and I heard people making noise in the background, which showed me that the gift was just delivered. 'This for you Cela, it says it's from Marcel' I heard her momma say in the background.

'Hey momma' I said to Ms Shirley and she picked up the phone.

'How you doing baby?' She asked me.

'I'm doing good momma' I said, and she smiled, before flipping the camera to show Cee looking at the box.

'Aww baby' i heard Cela say, and her momma put the phone all up in her face. 'Okay, mama' she laughed, taking her phone back. 'Im not gonna open it now though, I wanna open with you later' she said and I nodded.

'Whatever you want baby' I said, and she blew me a kiss.

'Alright babe, I have to start my makeup and hair now, I'll see you later and I love you soooo much' she dragged out.

'I love you more mama' I said, ending the call.

***

'Take this shot boy, you needa loosen up' Po said, handing me a shot of Patron, and I downed it.

A nigga was nervous. I was about to make Cee my wife, even though it already felt like she was. I ain't wanna mess up or nothing.

'Ight, it's game time nigga, you ready?' Jordan asked me and I nodded.

'Ready as I'll ever be' I said, but then remembered something. 'Actually y'all go ahead, imma be there in a minute' I said, and they nodded, leaving outta the room.

I sat down on the bed and looked up to the ceiling. There was one last person I needed to talk to.

My momma.

'Momma, I hope you doing good up there. I'm marrying Cee momma, and I know you gon say I told you so, so imma let you have that, just this one time' I chuckled, feeling tears in my eyes. 'I just ain't wanna mess up. I need you today and I know you are, but I wanted you to see it in person' I cleared my throat. 'I know you looking down on me, and I hope I can make you proud today. See you there' I got up, sending a kiss to the sky and leaving outta the hotel completely.