TPC - 35

MAR'S POV - in the car 3pm...

'Where are we going?' Cela asked me, as we got into the car and she buckled up.

I been worried about Cela for a minute. She ain't been eating, she been complaining she in pain, and it was worrying a nigga. Ion want her to go through pain, especially when it can be avoided, so we was going to the hospital.

'We going to the hospital ma' I said to her, as we pulled away from the house and her head shot in my direction.

'Why? I'm fine' she said, sinking back in her chair.

'You lying. You'on gotta lie, you don't atleast wanna see what's wrong witchu?' I asked her and she shrugged.

'I guess, Im a lil nervous though' she said and I nodded.

'You'on gotta be nervous mama, I'm gon be right there witchu' i said and she smiled softly.

30 minutes later...

We got to the hospital, and got situated at the front desk. We sat in the waiting area, and I just knew we was gon be here for long.

'I'm just gonna close my eyes for a sec' Cela said and rested her head on my shoulder, closing her eyes.

I knew her ass was lying. She gon say she gon nap for 5 minutes and wake up 3 hours later.

'Aight baby' I said to her, and just scrolled on my phone.

***

'Cela Jones?' One of the nurses said, and Cela's eyes shot open, before we both stood up, nodding. 'Follow me' The nurse said, smiling at both of us.

We got into the room, and Cela sat down, and I just stood next to her seat.

'You sure you don't want a chair?' The nurse asked me smiling and I nodded.

'I'm good thanks' i said plainly.

'Okay. Well, can you tell me what's wrong Miss Jones?' The nurse asked Cela, looking between us both.

'Well for the last, my stomach has been aching so bad. The pain comes and goes though, and the pain is stopping me from eating. I've also been feeling really sick and constipated. I don't really know what's going on' Cela replied and the nurse nodded, noting this down with a concerned look on her face.

'Oh, that's very worrying. I'll be back in just a sec, I'm gonna try and get you a scan for today' she said, and smiled at us both before leaving the room.

5 minutes later...

'Miss Jones, can you come with me please? We were able to get you a scan for right now' the nurse said and Cela got up from her seat. 'You can just wait in the front area Sir. We won't be long' she said, winking at me, before her and Cela left the room.

30 minutes later...

They finished up with the scan, and we both came back into the nurses office waiting for the results.

'I'm nervous' Cela said, bouncing her leg up and down.

'It's okay mama, you'on gotta worry' I said, taking her hand into mine.

The nurse came back into the room with her notes and sat down infront of us.

'The scan came back showing that you have Appendicitis' the nurse said, and Cela's face dropped.

'What does that mean?' Cela asked, bouncing her leg up and down again.

'It means your appendix is swelling. It is unknown what it's caused by, but it looks like something was blocking the entrance of your appendix' the nurse said and I shook my head.