TPC - 49

Cela's POV - 5 weeks later - at home 11am...

It's been an exhausting 5 weeks since Tierra has been born, but I'm so grateful that my daughter is here and getting healthier by the day. I didn't get to hold her much, and that was really upsetting to me cause I just wanna love on her.

We been going to the hospital every single day since I've been discharged, as it was only until atleast 35 weeks that Tierra could be discharged and brought home.

Mar finished the entire nursery within 2 days of Tierra being born because he wanted her to come home to her finished room, and I sit in there every night just waiting for her to come home.

Mar's been wanting to give me my push present for weeks now, but I just wasn't feeling it cause I feel like I ain't deserve it. I don't know, I just felt responsible for Tierra being so premature, so everyday we came from the hospital, I cried myself to sleep.

'Mama, you ready to go?' Mar asked me, waking me from my thoughts.

Today we were going to pick up Tierra from the hospital, because she's been doing so much better and she's getting healthier and so strong. She's such a fighter and I was so blessed that she was getting to be so healthy.

'Yeah, I'm ready' I smiled and we walked out together to the car, and drove off, to get to the hospital.

*** - Back at the house - 2 hours later 1:37pm..

'Hey my sweet girl' I held Tierra close to my chest, as Mar opened the door for us, to her nursery. I felt so blessed in this moment and it actually hit me, that she was actually mine, it was such a great feeling. 'Look at your room' I whispered to her, as I lifted her up. Her beautiful big brown eyes stared all around the room, she was nosey just like me and I loved every part of her.

'It's so beautiful baby, thank you' I kissed him, and carefully put Tierra into her bassinet

The nursery was so simple, cause that's what I wanted. I didn't want a flashy room, and I think simple/plain stuff are so pretty.

'For nothing' he pulled me onto his lap, and rubbed on my back. 'How you feeling?' He asked me and I shrugged.

'I'm feeling so much better now that she's home' he nodded. 'Our daughter, that still feels so strange to say' I smiled.

'Imma be right back' he said, so I got up and sat back in the seat, with my eyes squinted.

'Okay' I said, as he left the room. I watched my daughters eyes slowly drift to sleep whilst smiling, and I smiled, and I felt my heart fill up so fast.

I heard Mar coming back upstairs and I was intrigued to see what he was doing. I saw him with multiple orange Hermes boxes and my jaw dropped.

'No you didn't baby' I said and he sat the boxes down in front of me.