TPC - 8

CELA'S POV - 3:45pm

'Get off me!' I yelled as I tried to get out of Mar's grip. 'Get the fuck off, I'm not playing with you' I shouted at him. I'm not gon lie, when I get angry I'm a very scary person, but when I'm calm I'm so chilled. Just don't test me.

'Who you talking to like that?' He said mugging me and carrying me away from the scene of the fight, to his car.

You may be wondering who and why I was fighting? Well.

I didn't have work today, so me, Mar and Mani went to the mall so we could get some food and just chill. Then like 5 minutes into us being there, we saw Brittany and she was saying stuff like 'oh, I was sitting on your nigga's face just last night' and I just lost it.

I knew it wasn't true cause Mar is always up under me, but I knew that was his past. If this was what I was gonna be dealing with while I'm dealing with Mar, I'd rather cut my losses.

I'm not even a fighter, cause no one ever tries me, so I don't have to fight. But now I've got bitches ion even know disrespecting me, and I don't appreciate that.

My eye was in so much pain, and I know whatever she was hitting me with was not her hand. Ion know what it was, but that was something harder than that.

'Just take us home' I said to Mar as I sat in the back of his car with Imani.

'What you fighting for? I was gone 3 minutes' he chuckled and I just stared at him. I wasn't in the mood to joke, and the more and more he was talking, the more irritated I was getting.

I ignored him and he mugged me through the rear view mirror, so I started scrolling on my phone.

'Your eye is swollen real bad' Mani said and I went on my camera to check.

It was actually red and puffy.

'Stupid bitch gave me pink eye' I said and Mar and Mani bussed out laughing.

'I mean she did look a lil dirty. You might need to get a rabies shot' Mani joked and I laughed with her. All me and my sis do is laugh, we can actually never be serious.

'I really wanted my wings aswell. They was all hot and crispy, Damn. That stupid bitch' I huffed and they both laughed again but I was dead serious.

I was hungrier than a motherfucker. I don't eat my schools food cause it's nasty, and they all black cooks. You'd be thinking it would have a lil seasoning, but no.

We pulled up outside the house and my mom wasn't home as usual. Mani got out as she got a call and left me and Mar in the car together, again.

'Come to the front' he said and I reluctantly agreed.

I unbuckled myself and got out, and got into the front.

He pulled my chin so I could look at him and he touched on my eye.

'Ouch, damn!' I winced and he took his hand away.

'Sorry ma. Damn she fucked you up' he joked and I mugged him.

He started driving away and I looked at him. 'I don't remember saying I wanted to go anywhere with you' I said looking back to my house.

'I don't remember asking, buckle up' he said and I rolled my eyes at him.

'Bitch' I said under my breath, as I buckled my seat belt.

'Speak up ma! What you say? Repeat it' he challenged me and I stayed quiet. 'That's what I thought' he said and I sucked my teeth at him, and went back to scrolling on Tiktok.

We got to his house and I got out straight away. I crossed my arms whilst waiting for him to open the door.

Once we got in, im sure y'all know the drill by now. We both took our shoes off and sat in the front room.

We was in silence for a while, and I knew Mar knew I was upset with him, cause I was.

'What you mad for now?' He asked me and I looked at him in disbelief.

'Shut the fuck up. You got girls out here who I don't even know disrespecting me, and you asking me what I'm mad for. Are you that dumb?' I said to him and he just stared at me.

'First of all, watch who you speaking to like that, cause I ain't getting disrespectful to you. And second of all, I already told you how it is with her. She crazy' he said and I just shook my head at him.

'Ight' i said to him. I just wanted to home at this point, ion know what I was actually doing here. I was literally right outside my house. Why didn't I just walk in?

'Nah, you not gon do that. You gon go home and block me. That's not what we doing, so we gon talk about this' he said and I laughed.

'So you tryna trap me? Boy bye' I said getting up.

'Ight let's talk. Stop having these girls out here disrespecting me. How you think that makes me feel? It's embarrassing and it makes me feel like shit' I said to him and he ran a hand down his face.

'I'm sorry C. I ain't mean to make you feel this way and I told you I'm gon deal with her ass' he said and I sighed. 'I promise you imma deal with it' he said and I nodded.

'Okay Marcel' I shrugged and he walked up on me. 'What you doing? I'm not in the mood to play with you'  i said to him standing up and pushing him away from me gently.

He grabbed my neck and kissed me passionately. Damn.

His hands caressed my body and he squeezed on my ass. He picked me up and he had a bedroom downstairs so he opened the door and threw me on the bed.

'I know you did not just throw my big ass on this bed' I joked mid-kiss and he ignored me.

He unzipped my top and exposed my chest and started sucking on my titties. He massaged my nipples with his tongue and I felt like I was floating. Toes curling and everything. 'Fuck' I whispered into his ear and he chuckled.

He removed my shorts, and my panties and threw them to the side. He aligned himself at my entrance and thrusted into me and I felt him all in my stomach.

'Fuck baby' I moaned as he sucked on my bottom lip, as we moved together in a fast pace.

'You love This dick?' He said as he thrusted into me and I nodded. 'Nah use your mouth ma' and I cried out in pain.

'Yes, I love this dick' I said and he chuckled. He choked me and recaptured my lips in a kiss, and he started sucking on my neck.

He continued slamming into me and whispering sweet nothings into my ear and I was about to lose all control.

'I love you Mar' I said breathlessly as he slammed into me and sucked on my breasts. He rubbed on my girl and I scratched on his back.

'I love you too C, I love you too' I said as I could feel my self clenching around him and we both rode out our climaxes together.