TPC - 33

CELA'S POV - at lunchtime...

I just stared at Imani before shrugging. Ion know what she really wanted me to do, she need to take that up with mama, not me.

'Ion know what you want me to do for you Imani. Regardless of whatever you decide, you gon need to let mama know' I said, before turning my music back up.

'I just needed my sister, I'm so...scared' she said, starting to tear up infront of me, and...

Bats eyelashes, blank stare...

'Maybe you should've thought about that before you and your friends laid your hands on me. Why don't you tell them? You are not my problem anymore' I said seriously. Regardless of how much she thought she missed me, I just don't think I can allow us to ever be the same.

'Why can't you just put that aside? That happened weeks ago, and this is happening now. Not everything is about you Cela' she said and I held a confused look on my face.

'Okay Imani' I said, getting up from the table. 'Well, congrats on your baby, cause you have just ruined my lunchtime, I can't even sit here anymore' I said, walking past her, leaving the cafeteria all together.

It was time for class anyways, so I just got there early and sat in my usual spot in the back.

I saw Tariq come in, covered in hickeys and I looked at him in disgust before shaking my head. Is that really what him and my sister are up too? Yuck.

He walked to the back, and sat next to me. I didn't even look in his direction, and I moved all the way to the end of the row, cause you know, last time, I was 'taking up all the room'.

'It's partnered work today yall, so y'all can pick who you want to be with, or stay with who's sat next to you' our teacher said and I groaned internally.

Here's the problem. I don't talk to a damn person in here, and the last person I did talk too, is not someone I'd ever want to talk to again.

I guess I'll just work alone.

I put my AirPods into my ears and went to my Spotify and played Kill Bill by Sza. I just zoned out working after that.

IMANI'S POV - at home...

I thought that me telling Cela I was pregnant, would salvage our relationship, but she wanna be hard headed.

I threw away the negative pregnancy test, and disguised it in the trash before going back into the room and shutting the door.

I went on my burner account, since Cela blocked me on my main, and I just checked her account out. First I checked her story :

————————————————————————————

There weren't nothing new on her page so I just came off Instagram altogether. I called Tariq and once again he ain't respond.