TPC - 25

CELA'S POV - after school 3:03pm...

I walked outta school and saw all of Tariq's friends watching me before tapping on him. He started walking up to me and I groaned internally.

'Tariq please. Get a job or something? Like Damn' I said and budged passed him. I heard him sigh behind me and I saw Mar's car pull up. I quickly got in and buckled up.

'Can we leave please?' I said to him and he drove away immediately.

'What's the matter?' He asked me as we stopped at a red light and I sighed.

'Your cousin is a bitch' I said to him and he laughed.

'Your mouth nasty. Tariq?' He asked and my eyes shot up at him.

'So it's true. How? When? What?' I spluttered out and he chuckled.

'The day we broke up, he posted you crying on his Instagram story. That's how I knew y'all were with each other then' he said and I squinted my eyes at him.

'Hm' i said. I decided not to tell Mar what Riq did today, cause he'd really kill that nigga and I just can't deal with all that.

'Imma spend the night with Monica then just go to your crib tomorrow okay?' I said to Mar and he nodded.

10 minutes later...

I unlocked the door to my house and my mom was sitting at the table with Mani, writing something.

'Hey mama' I said and I gave her a hug. 'Hey Mani, you okay?' I asked her and she nodded.

They both looked better today, although not 100%.

'How you doing mama?' Mar asked my mama and he did him and Mani's handshake before sitting beside her.

'I'm doing better son, thank you for asking' she smiled small and so did Mani.

'Do you need help with the costs of any arrangements? Cause I'll pay for it all, I don't mind' Mar said and mama smiled big.

'Marcel, I don't know how I'll ever repay you. Thank you so much' she said and I knew she meant it.

'Thanks youngin. This means a lot. Just don't mess up again, I don't wanna dislike you' Mani joked and we all laughed.

'Not planning on it' Mar said smirking at me and I rolled my eyes.

'Did y'all here what Monica is having?' I said and Mani and mama nodded.

'Yeah, she was here earlier. That makes it hurt even more, I knew David always wanted a son' my mama said tearing up and Mani rubbed her hand.

'It's okay mama' she said and my mama shook her head and smiled.

'No more crying' she said, pulling herself together.

'I'm going to Monica's later, Mani do you wanna go?' I asked her and she shook her head no. 'You gonna be okay here mama? You need anything?' I asked her and she shook her head no.

'I'm gonna be at Mar's at the meantime. If y'all need something, I'm coming straight back' I said and they smiled before me and Mar left outta the house.

As we were walking to the car, I felt my phone buzz in my hand and it was a notification that Tariq had @ me in something. That can never be good.

(USE YOUR IMAGINATION YALL)

@r2sauve_. : missing my bestie 💯💕

 : missing my bestie 💯💕