TPC - 44

CELA'S POV - 5 hours later...

'Imani?' I called out for her as I reached mama's house.

I went upstairs and knocked on her door. 'Come in Cee' she said and I went in and shut the door behind me.

'You okay?' I sat down by her desk and she shrugged.

'I'm okay' she turned down her Alexa. 'I actually wanted to talk to you. I'm sorry if I ruined your trip, I don't really know what's going on with me for the last year' she started and I listened intently to her, so it didn't feel like I was attacking or rushing her. 'I been struggling real bad recently, with David's death, with dad not being around, I feel like I'm looking for that love in all these boys and I feel like I can't stop'

I walked over to her and sat on the edge of her bed and pulled her into a hug. 'I'm sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable or isolated on the trip, and you didn't ruin the trip, you'on ever need to feel that way'

'I knew you were struggling with David's death and that's okay girl. I've been feeling dads absence a lot recently, now more than ever. Now that I'm going to be a mom, I don't ever want my kids to feel the way we do right now' I said, and Imani's jaw dropped, and I realised what I had just said.

I didn't wanna tell her right now, and have her feel like I'm trying to shift the attention from her onto me. That truly was not my intention.

'Oh my gosh Cee!!!! I'm so happy for you. Have you told mama?' She asked and we both bussed out laughing.

'Not yet, I'm not sure how I wanna tell her' I shrugged. 'Anyways back to you' I said and she shook her head.

'No we can come back to me' she laughed. 'I'm so excited for you wow. I already know you're gonna be the best mother, and I know that cause you helped raise me' she said, and my hormones got me so emotional so I was in tears. I pulled her into a hug and she rubbed on my back.

'Thank you Mani. Anyway back to you please, before I start crying again' I said, wiping the loose tears from my eyes, and she handed me a tissue to help me finish the job. 'Thanks' we laughed.

'But yeah, I think I need to be back in therapy like every week' she said and I nodded.

'Imma come with you girl and we gon take it day by day. I love You so much and I'm sorry for everything for real' I said honestly and she pulled me into another hug then rubbed on my belly.

'I love You so much too, and I'm sorry aswell. I'm so excited to meet my niece or nephew or both' she joked and I laughed before rolling my eyes.

'Y'all keep wishing twins on us' I laughed shaking my head.

We finished off the night, just chilling and enjoying each others company, before we both fell asleep.

The next day - after the spa 4:30pm...

'This was nice CeCe, thank you so much for this' she smiled at me. 'I'm sad you didn't want one, you sure you don't wanna go back?' She asked me and I shook my head no.

I sure did want one, but because I'm not that far along in my pregnancy, the massage might've triggered a miscarriage and also, the place didn't offer a massage for pregnant women anyways, but I didn't tell my mama that yet.

'We going to dinner now' we walked to the car to drive to the Olive Garden which was not far from the spa.

15 minutes later - at Olive Garden...

Y'all would think I'm tired of this restaurant by now but I'm not. Their breadsticks are the only thing I think about everyday.

We placed our orders, and I decided to get pasta today I was lowkey craving it.

'I know you love me Cee, but I wanna know why you bought me here' she joked and I laughed, but my heart was racing inside.

I brought her to a public place cause I knew my mama was less likely to cause a scene here, but it was the drive back/getting home that I was scared of.

'I just wanted to spend time with my mother, is that a problem?' We laughed together.

'Ok baby, you know I love spending time with you too, but tell me what you want to tell me. I know when you stalling' she sipped on her water.

I decided to just rip the bandaid off and tell her. Keeping it from her is way too hard.

'I'm pregnant mama' I breathed out and she gasped, almost choking on the water she had in her mouth.

'Your pregnant?' I nodded. 'Cela, this better not be no joke' she said and I shook my head no.

'It's not mama, I promise you' I said and I saw the tears start forming in her eyes.

'My baby, how are You feeling?' She asked me and I shrugged.

'A lil sick, but I'm feeling okay. I was scared cause I ain't wanna be like how dad was and not love my kids and abandon them. I just wanna be a good mom, but Mar reassured me cause he's seen how you are with me and Mani' I said and she smiled, wiping loose tears from her cheeks.

She just like me fr.

Our food came and the waiter got it sat down infront of us. 'Thank You' we both said.

'Of course I'm going to be a lil disappointed but that doesn't mean that I'm not going to support or love you any less than I already do. You are my daughter and my job is to protect you and I'm gonna be here for you every step of the way' she smiled and so did I.

'Thank you mommy, I appreciate you and I love you so much' we continued eating, and eventually left the restaurant to leave and go home.

***

I was woken up by the sound of my phone ringing, and I picked it up not even looking at who it was. 'Cee come outside' I heard the sound on Michelle's voice and I rolled my eyes playfully.

'You do know I was sleeping girl' she laughed, and I got up from the bed and started to get myself together. 'Why don't you just come up here?'

'Oh yeah, I didn't even think of that' I laughed. 'Alright well come open the door please'

'Coming girl' I hung up and walked down the stairs to get the door.

Mama was at work and Imani was sleeping over at a friends house so it would just be us two. I wanted to atleast keep her and Chelle separate for a while, until Imani is comfortable I guess.

'I missed you' she gave me a hug.

'I missed you too' we walked upstairs and went into my room.

I checked the time on my phone and it said 9:37pm.

Damn.

'What's going on?' I asked her and she gave me THAT look before she started.

MAR'S POV - 10:01pm...

'Aight im ready to get outta here, yall good?' I asked some of the workers and they nodded.

Po and I left the trap and started walking to my car when I saw somebody infront of it.

'Who you?' Po said, getting out his gun.

'Hold on bro, I know him' I said as the face became clearer to me.

'That still ain't answer my question. Who is you?' Po repeated his question and the guy chuckled lowly.

'I'm Tariq's brother' he said, and I just stared back at him.

***

Writers Comment:

We on 80k oh my gosh!!!! Thank you all so much for viewing voting commenting and being so amazing. I'm so excited to write more chapters and books for y'all.

Tariq's brother is back yall...do y'all think he gon cause some drama?

Thoughts and Concerns:

Until the next...🥰