TPC - 50

Mar's POV - a few months later at the trap 9pm...

'Yeah move that outta there' I said to some of the workers, and Po blew smoke out of his mouth. They nodded and started moving the boxes outta the storage.

Me and Po walked back into the office, and I started rolling up my blunt. 'These Spanish niggas can smoke, damn, we making bank' Po laughed and I nodded.

We started an international venture with our selling, and we realised that Spain and Amsterdam were popping up at the moment, so we got connected with some sellers over there, and we been making bank ever since.

I finished rolling my blunt and Po threw me his lighter, so I could spark it. I blew smoke outta my mouth and rubbed on my forehead.

'What's going on bro? Why you looking all sad and depressed?' Po joked and I chuckled, blowing smoke outta my mouth.

'Cela been down for a minute man, and ion know what's going on wit us' I sucked my teeth, and pulled from my blunt.

'You'on needa be here then bro, go get yo stuff sorted at home, we gon hold it down here' Po nodded and I stood up, pulling from my blunt again.

'Appreciate it bro' we dapped each other up, before I left outta the trap completely.

I got into my car, and called Cela to tell her I was on my way home. The phone rang and she eventually answered. 'Hello' she answered the phone bluntly. 'What Marcel?'

'I'm on my way home and I wanted to know if you wanted sum' I said, pulling off into the oncoming traffic. There was silence on her end.

'No, thanks' she said, and hung up the phone. I sighed to myself and continued to drive, just thinking.

This is how it's been for the last few months since Babygirl's been born. I mean, me and Cee are never bad for this long, and the energy in the house has been so heavy, and it's weighing on me for real. I feel like I can't get through to her, cause she ain't been wanting to talk about nothing with me or tell me how she's actually feeling.

***

When I got home, the front room was empty, so I knew Cee was in the nursery. I took off my shoes, washed up my hands and walked up to the nursery to see her sleep in the chair, and Babygirl was sleep in her crib.

I kissed Tee on the head first, then went over to Cee. I kissed her on the forehead and her eyes fluttered open. 'Come talk to me for a minute mama' I said and she shook her head no.

'I'm just gonna watch Tierra, we can talk later' she said, but I shook my head.

'You know she gon be sleep till 6:30, so come talk to me' I took her hand, and we walked into our bedroom. We had a baby monitor in the bedroom, so we could see everything going on in Tee's room, even when we weren't there.

We both sat on the bed.

'What's going on witchu Cee? And don't lie to me' I said to her, and faced me with tears in her eyes.

'There's nothing going on with me' she rolled her eyes up, and a tear rolled down her cheek.

'Come here' I told her, and she shook her head.

'No I'm not crying, I'm fine, I'm just tired so my eyes are watering' she lied and I shook my head at her.

'What is you lying for Cee? What's going on witchu for real' I said to her, and she just burst into tears, holding her head in her hands.