TPC - 45

MAR's POV - 11:30pm...

'Pussy ass nigga' I shouted. 'Yeah I gotcho ass na' I laughed, as I shot him down repeatedly.

'Yeahhh' Po shouted and we laughed.

Then all of a sudden the screen went black. Cela was standing with the plug of the game in her hand, swinging it back and forth.

'Y'all are so loud and stupid, we are trying to sleep' she said, referring to Michelle and her.

Michelle stood there laughing, rubbing her eyes and Po mugged her.

'You ain't have to do all that Cee' Po said, and I nodded. I wasn't even gon say nothing, cause she was gon jump on me and her hormones had been through the roof recently.

'Please Marcus, please' she said, and Michelle laughed again. 'and what are you nodding for?'

'I ain't even say nothing' I joked and she laughed.

'Now that we're awake, I'm hungry, are y'all?' She asked and we all nodded.

'Y'all wanna go to waffle house?' I asked and we all got ready to drive to the Waffle House by our house.

12 minutes later - Waffle House...

'Damn stop complaining, we here now' I said, getting outta the car, and running around to Cela's side to open her door before she hit my head off.

'Oh so you not gon open my door Marcus? Oh okay' Michelle said, and I looked at Cee and she gave me a look for us to mind our business.

I interlocked our fingers and we walked into the Waffle House.

'What can i get for yall?' The cashier asked us and everyone gave their orders.

'I'm going to the bathroom, I'll be right back' Cela said, and Michelle followed behind her.

We paid and stood in the area to wait, so other people could go up and order. It was weirdly packed in here, for a Thursday night at 12am. I guess the city never sleeps.

5 minutes later...

The girls came outta the bathroom, Michelle looking upset about something and I just shook my head at boy cause he had to go deal with that.

Po grabbed Michelle's hand and they walked out to go deal with their stuff, so it was just me and Cee.

'What do you think we're having?' She asked me, as she played with my fingers.

'Ion know mama, what you think?' I asked her and she shrugged.

'I actually have no idea' she started. 'Imma be happy with anything to be honest' I nodded.

'You right you right' I said and the waiter called out our order, so Cee got up to get it.

My phone pinged and I saw that somebody airdropped me something. Ion even know why my airdrop on. I thought.

I declined it, and the person airdropped it again and I declined it again. 'What these niggas on man?' I said, putting my phone in my pocket.

Cee came back with a smile on her face and the food in her hand, and gave me a kiss then sat by me.

'We can just eat at home, they taking long' she said, and we got up and left.

Michelle and Po followed behind us and we all got in and drove away.

10 minutes later...

'Who's that?' Cee asked and I saw it was Tariq's brother Malik, standing on our driveway. 'Ugh, ion have time for this right now, I just wanna eat my food' Cee complained.