TPC - 24

MAR'S POV - 2 weeks later...

I heard about David's murder and before y'all start, no I ain't have nun to do with it. He had a lotta opps, and he always walked round like he was an untouchable nigga.

I ain't seen Cela since I found out about his murder, and I felt bad but I was staying away outta respect for her and her family.

I decided to pull up with some flowers and groceries and stuff. I ain't wanna come empty handed, cause I've always loved and respected her family. Her mama was like my mama in a way, and I'll always have love her all of them.

Even if me and Cela ain't together no more.

I knocked on her front door. I saw her mama and her car out front so I knew they were home. Cela opened the door with red puffy eyes.

She looked stunned to see me for a sec and then crashed into me, crying into my chest.

'We ain't even get to talk about it' she said sobbing into my chest and it was throwing a nigga.

I knew she loved David and it hurt her that they weren't talking before he died, even though she made it seem like she didn't.

I walked us into the house and shut the door behind me. The mood in her house was heavy and mournful and they all looked like they'd been crying for weeks.

I put the groceries down in the kitchen, with the flowers and walked back into the front room.

'I'm so sorry mama' I said to Cela's mom and I gave her a hug.

'Thank You Marcel. I appreciate you' she responded, wiping her nose and sniffing.

She walked upstairs and slammed the door behind her, I could understand that she was going through a lot.

I saw Mani sitting there, rocking back and forth with her legs in her chest and I went into give her a hug.

'You good Mani?' I asked her and she shrugged.

'You'on ever give me a hug, did you forgot our handshake already?' She joked and I laughed before shaking my head no.

'Never' I said to her and we did our handshake before she laughed.

'If you need anything, imma be here for all y'all. Ight? Don't ever sweat it, if you wanna call me call me' I reassured her, and she nodded before leaving the living room, and walking upstairs into her room.

Leaving me and Cela together in the living room.

'Come here' I told Cela as she sat far from me.

She walked up to me and straddled my lap, and started crying softly. I started rubbing her back softly, to show her that it was okay to cry. It seemed like she'd been holding it in for a while.

'It's all gon be okay mama, I promise' I told her, and I felt her body shivering in my arms.

She untangled herself from my grip and looked at me.

'I've missed you so much' she said and I wiped the loose tears on her cheeks before pecking her lips softly three times.

'I missed you too Cee. I stay missing you, and I'm so sorry and if you need me, I'm always gon come through for you, you know this' I said, and she nodded before I kissed her again, she deepened the kiss with her tongue.

'You wanna go to my crib?' I said and she nodded.

I kept her clothes there, and washed them all, so if she wanted to stay the night, she could.

She walked upstairs and said goodbye to her mama and Mani, and I did too. Then we left out of the house.

20 minutes later...