Wrath of Empress

The maids were restless throughout thinking about Pete. They were well aware that Ae wasn't done with his punishment and Pete might be suffering the worst. "What should we do?" One of them asked the other. "Hom, we should ask for help from Sir Zee." The other suggested. "Phailin if the crown prince finds out, we will be dead." Hom reminded.

"But Prince Pete is in danger." Phailin replied. "I think, I have a way...." Hom said and pulled out a piece of cloth. "What are you planning?" Phailin asked. "Let's write 'Pete in danger' and throw it in direction of Sir Zee when he is taking a stroll. That way, no one will be able to know." Hom suggested.

"But they would suspect the writing. And how far can we thrown the cloth?" Phailin spoke out her concern. "I know archery so don't worry about it. And the hand writing, I will write it crookedly so that no one identifies it." Hom assured.

They quickly began their work and soon, the cloth was ready with the writing. Now, they were waiting for Zee to come for a stroll and Hom was all ready with an arrow and bow. The moment, Zee came into view, she aimed her arrow at the vase and shot it. It hit right in the place making the sound of clattering of the vase and the two quickly ducked down to hide themselves.

Zee was stunned at the sudden attack and he looked around to find the culprit. He then looked at the arrow and saw a piece of cloth attached to it. He picked it up and read the words. He knew that this was a cue to something and he immediately rushed to check on Pete. He arrived outside Pete's chamber where the guards informed him that Pete was asleep.

It raised the suspicion since the guards denied informing Pete about Zee's arrival. Being the most trusted person in the palace, Zee took his chance of visiting the emperor. He rushed towards their chamber and the guards outside announced his arrival.

The emperor got alert when he found out that Zee was there at this hour. The doors were opened quickly and the couple stepped out all worried. "What's the matter?" the emperor asked. "Somebody sent me this message. I suspect that the prince is in danger." Zee said while showing the cloth to the emperor.

"I knew it... I am going to check personally. Ask the guards outside to search for Pete around. I am heading towards his chamber." The empress ordered. "Love, I'll take care of everything. You just go and check on Pete." The emperor assured.

Meanwhile, Ae made sure to torture Pete like some prisoner in the jail. After the brutal flogging, Pete was dragged into the adjacent room where he was tied up with ropes and left. The strong wind blowing from outside was making him freeze.

"You will witness how brutal I can be. Just you wait here and see how shameless I am." Ae spoke with venom in his words and then had a smug expression on his face as he walked out of the room and closed the door behind.

It's been only few seconds and Pete could hear the sounds of moaning. He tried to ignore but they kept growing louder and louder till a point that he couldn't take it anymore. Ae made sure to torture Pete physically and emotionally.

After what felt like an hour everything was silent but Pete's heart was broken into pieces. The person he was married to, had actually been so degraded that he had the nerve to make Pete hear his voice in pleasure while he was with another woman.

Pete couldn't stop the tears flowing from his eyes. He was not aware why Ae was doing this to him. His heart was crushed and broken into millions of pieces. The person for whom he had fallen and admired the most was the most cruel ones. The one who broke his heart beyond repair.

After sometime, the door was opened again and Ae stepped in carrying something in his hand. "Liked the show?? How about witnessing it?" Ae asked. Even though broken, Pete still had self-respect and dignity.