Killings

"That monster!!!" Khem yelled while slamming her hand on the wall in anger. She has been waiting for Ae for quite some time but there was no sign of him. She even went out to find out about his whereabouts but no one had any idea. Frustrated and annoyed, she returned back to her chamber with anger boiling within.

It was already past midnight and there was no assurance that Ae would actually come. Khem had noticed that Ae had been avoiding her after the incident. Her plan was completely ruined. "Khem, Naep is here." A female voice informed from behind. She turned around narrowing the gaze on woman. "Wait here!!" Khem ordered before walking out of the chamber.

She looked around before moving towards the fence. "What took you so long?" Naep asked. "I had been waiting for Ae but he didn't come. All my efforts were in vain." Khem replied in annoyance. "Is it?? Don't worry, we can take care of him later. Right now, we need to get rid of that body." He spoke.

"Come with me, the guards are presently patrolling on the other side of the castle, we can easily get this done." Khem informed while gesturing the man to follow her. They walked into the castle and headed to her room. "Go and watch over the guards." Khem ordered the woman.

She then moved to show the man where she had hid the body. Together, they managed to pull it out and then drag it outside the castle through the secret route. Since it was already past midnight, all other concubines were asleep and no one was even aware about what was happening around.

They dragged the body into the open place where they had planned of burying her. "Khem, if we bury the body and someone comes across it, then we might get in trouble. I was thinking of another plan." Naep put forth.

"And what do you have in your mind?" Khem asked. "I will drag the body out of this place and to the river. We can push it into the water and even if someone finds out, we have a back up to cover up everything." He suggested.

"Fine... Then let's drag her to the fence, from there, you can take her away." Khem said. They both began to drag the body towards the fence and finally they reached the place. "I can take it from here." He informed.

"Alright... Take care of yourself. I will come to see you tomorrow." Khem said. Naep began to drag the body while Khem turned around heading back to the castle when she was stopped mid track.

"What are you doing here at this hour?? And who is he?" one of the guards on patrol had noticed the two and immediately rushed to check, only to find them dragging someone. "He... He is...." Khem tried to find a way out. Her face went pale and she began to tremble. She was caught red handed and she knew well about what will happen when this news will reach the empress. She tried to come up with something to save herself and Naep but she couldn't think of anything. And even before she could answer, the guard already got ready to call the others.

"Traitor!!! You have been betraying the royals!!! I am going to inform Sir Zee right now!!" the guard said while turning around to rush back. But he couldn't make it any further because the next moment, a sword was thrusted into his stomach while someone moved to cover his mouth to prevent him from screaming.

The guard tried to free himself struggling in the grip but there was no way to escape. After trying his best till his last breathe, he finally lost the battle. "What have you two been upto?" the person hissed while pulling out the sword from the body. "Han was threatening of spilling the secret to royals so I had to kill her. And we were trying to get rid of her body. But this guard showed up at the exact time." Khem explained.

"FOOL!! You should have told me before doing anything. Whatever it is, I will take it from here. Leave right now!!" The person commanded both. Khem and Naep had no other option than obeying their master. They left the scene leaving the two dead bodies behind. The master then moved to place the bodies together before heading back to the palace.