Consequences

The next thing Oraphin knew was that she was lying on ground with sword placed around her neck. She looked up only to be left shocked with the situation. The people who were supposed to help her were lying on ground injured while Hom and Phailin stood with swords in their hands. The emperor and empress too were free and not just that but Pete too was standing beside Ae as the other had his sword placed against Oraphin's neck.

“Ae!! What are you doing??? You should kill him!! That faggot!!” Oraphin shouted. Ae pierced the sword a little inside her skin drawing blood. “He is my husband and I won’t tolerate a word in his disrespect.” Ae hissed. That reply got her stunned.

“How can this happen?? I have personally added the medicine to your drink myself.” Oraphin said in disbelief. “But I already took the antidote. Do you think that you are the only one that have spies in the palace??” Ae questioned.

"I still can't believe it!! Are you tricking me? How can these fragile maids even use a sword??" Oraphin was still stunned trying to process the whole situation. “They have been trained by me just like I did to you and his majesty.” Sir Amonrat replied. “Why would you waste your time on training maids when you can actually train the knights??” Oraphin questioned suspiciously.

“You chose wrong words Oraphin. I didn’t waste my time, I ‘indulged’ my time, in training my daughters to be able to defend themselves so that they won’t have to face the same fate as their mother. Though I wasn’t able to protect her, I made sure that I wouldn’t lose anymore of my beloved one.” Sir Amonrat stated.

The new Information left her stunned. No one knew that the two maids were actually the daughters of the surgeon. “You are too naïve and blinded by revenge that you cannot process what is happening. If you would have looked carefully, I wasn’t even strangling Pete. I just held his neck and he understood to play along. You didn’t even notice that I was holding him for long but he was still alive… I pity you.” Ae pointed out.

“Liers!!!! You all are liers!!” Oraphin shouted while looking at everyone. “No one has ever lied except you Oraphin. You tried to kill Emon just to marry me? I would have even considered forgiving you but you still crossed the limits by trying to hurt my son and his husband. Even planning of killing my whole family!!” Akhom was hurt seeing his childhood friend being the person who wanted to ruin his family.

The next second, Zee and Satra were rushing in the direction of the chamber and soon stepped in to witness the changed situation. “Father!! You alright?” Zee asked stepping forward and examining his father for the injuries. “I am fine son. What about the situation outside?” the father questioned.

“Everything is under control.” Zee assured. “I am glad you are safe Zee.” The emperor said while patting his back. “What??? Isn't Zee an Orphan?? Also, your wife was killed soon after the marriage. How can you have three children?” Oraphin questioned.

“Fate plays it’s role Oraphin. My wife gave birth to a daughter first and then to twins. Phailin is my eldest daughter while Zee and Hom are twins. I knew the dangers and threats to their lives so I had been hiding them from the world. And I was right to do so because if you would have known, you would have surely tried to harm them.” Sir Amonrat replied.

“The royal family knew about this but as a secret agreement, all kept the identities hidden considering the safety of the royals as well as the three kids. They have been working as spies, helping the royals all the time. And it proved important when Pete arrived. Hom and Phailin had been protecting him while Zee made sure to train him to use weapons and protect himself.” Sir Amonrat cleared.

“You all are trisksters!! You played tricks on us so that you could kill us!!” Oraphin accused. “Oraphin, you have always been thinking wrong. You planned on killing the royals, no one else was even thinking about anything bad towards you infact no one was even aware about where you were.” Akhom said. He felt betrayed after learning about what his childhood friend has done.

Betrothed To The Prince...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें