Just love

Pete scooted closer to Ae while thinking about how he will explain to Ae that it wasn't what he was thinking. "Ae... I don't know how to assure you but I want you to know that I wanted this. We consummating our marriage was something that I longed for. I agree that I didn't call your name or made any noise but that was because I was told not to voice out the pleasure. And with what happened between us soon after marriage, I was afraid that you might not like to hear it. I didn't want you to get bored of me or leave me because of anything. I was reminded time and again that I should keep my voice low when we would be doing it. And I admit that it was really hard doing so because I was finding it difficult or nearly impossible to hold back from screaming." Pete explained.

Ae moved his head to look at Pete and he could see the sincerity in Pete's eyes. "I would never mind hearing your voice love. In fact, it's something that I yearn for... To hear my name when I make love to you. I don't know how to explain it but I just want you to say how it feels. Stop me when you are not ready. I just want to hear you Pete." Ae said.

"But Ae... We are here... There are people around..." Pete tried to remind. "I don't care. I want you to be you. Don't think about others. It's me who wants to hear your voice. Can you at least let me know how you feel?" Ae asked.

Pete could see that Ae had a pained expression when he questioned him and he didn't have heart to deny the request. "Alright... But can you promise me not to misunderstand anything before asking me? I don't want you to think about something without knowing about my opinion." Pete asked.

"Yes..... I am sorry... It is paining?" Ae asked as he reached up his hand to touch Pete's lips that were brutally assaulted. "A little... But it's fine..." Pete assured. "I am sorry... I was just getting carried away with emotions." Ae apologized.

"But... Can you tell me what made you think about this? Is something wrong? Did I do something that provoked you?" Pete asked with a worried expression. "No... You didn't do anything. In fact, it was me who heard some stupid person speak. I should have beheaded her instead of hearing her nuisance." Ae muttered.

"Who?" Pete asked not knowing about whom Ae was speaking about. "Someone not worthy to be talked about. Just forget it.... But it was good in some way. I at least came to know what is running in your mind. I would have missed so many things otherwise." Ae said.

"So, are you doubts cleared?" Pete asked. "No... Not yet..." Ae said while looking at Pete. The cute guy was left confused thinking about what else he should do to make Ae believe him. "Ae... What should I do so that you will believe my words?" Pete asked.

"That...." Ae said while looking at Pete and then his expression changed into smirk. Pete was not able to process what was happening before Ae pushed him to bed and pinned his hands on either side of his head.

"AE!!!" Pete gasped at the sudden attack while looking at his husband with wide eyes. "Let me check..." Ae said as he lowered himself and sniffed at Pete's neck. "Delicious..." Ae muttered before planting a soft kiss. Pete squirmed in the touch trying to pull back his hands but those protests were in vain.

Ae began to nibble on his ear, licking the outer shell which had the other's breath hitched. "Ummm... A-Aeee..." Pete moaned when he couldn't take it anymore. Ae was delighted after he heard that voice which he wanted to hear for long. It had an effect of drug on him because his desire began to rise more. Pete's slow whisper was so sensual and sexy to Ae's ear that he wouldn't believe that he was missing something this beautiful.

He began to tease again just to hear that voice which was getting him more and more crazy. Ae was good enough to make Pete lose his mind. Ae smirked against his skin as he began to suck the hickies on the neck when he heard Pete scream out his name a little higher.