Sneaking in

Ae was pacing in his room restless and impatient not knowing what to do since he was not able to see Pete. He didn't know what was getting him so much anxious. "Brother..." Satra called as he stepped into Ae's room.

"Satra!! Did you meet Pete? How is he?? Is he in pain? Did they change the bandages again? Is mae still there with him?" Ae began to bombard his brother with queries as soon as he entered the chamber.

"Calm down and try to breathe in between. Yes, I met Pete and he was asleep. Sir Amonrat had fed him medicine which is keeping him sedated. Mae is there with him and his bandages have been changed." Satra replied. "I don't know what to do. I have been so rude and arrogant and cruel and mean to him. It's all my doings. But what is hurting is the fact that he had said that he won't show me his face ever again. And feels like its coming true." Ae said while breaking down in tears.

"I am afraid to admit but it's true. I heard everything brother and it makes my blood boil thinking that you were the one who did all this. The reason behind his pain and torture while he was trying his best to help you. Mae had been speaking to Zee to arrange for departure of Pete after he recovers. She said that she is going to send him back to live peacefully." Satra broke the news.

"What?? I need to speak to him right now." Ae said while hurrying towards the door. "You can't brother... You can't.... Mae had issued strict orders to not allow you close to Pete." Satra cleared. "Then what should I do? I want to apologize to him. Just once... I won't trouble him. I promise." Ae pleaded.

"I'll see what I can do. But till then, don't do anything stupid." Satra cleared. "Hmmm... Just find out if he sleeps alone or if there is anyone inside the chamber." Ae said. "What are you planning to do?" Satra asked raising an eyebrow suspiciously. "Sneak in???" Ae replied.

"And how?" Satra shot back. "Through the window..." Ae said while gesturing towards the window. "What?? Brother, did you lose your mind?" Satra asked in serious tone. "No!! I saw that cat go inside so I am sure, I can sneak in through the window. There is no way mae would actually allow me inside the chamber. I tried my best." Ae explained.

"Are you comparing yourself with a cat? Well that little creature is small enough to get inside but you, you are a huge beast whom I am afraid will actually make it through the window or not." Satra said while pointing towards Ae. "Whatever it be... I want to try my luck." Ae pressed.

"Fine!! I'll see what I can do but till then, wait for me here. Okay??" Satra asked for the confirmation. Ae nodded while smiling brightly. Satra shook his head as he walked out of the chamber to accomplish the mission. He knew his brother too well.

Ae was restless all the time till Satra appeared again bringing in some good news. "I talked to mae and she said that Pete is usually alone in the chamber. Sir Amonrat comes to change the bandages at night and gives him medicine. It keeps him sedated throughout the night. The maids return back in morning to help Pete get fresh and change his clothes." Satra informed.

"Thank you... Thank you very much..." Ae said while hugging his brother. 'What's wrong with him?' Satra thought to himself. Little did he know that this is the beginning of trouble for him.

When it was already night time, Ae got ready to sneak into Pete's chamber and Satra was supposed to be his partner in crime. "Just wait near the window. I'll throw the rope and you secure it before leaving. When all have left, I will climb the wall using the rope and get inside." Ae explained.

"Brother, if mae finds out, I will tell her that you have threatened me to do this." Satra stated. "I am ready to take all the blame. Just help me this time." Ae pleaded. Satra nodded knowing that his brother will keep troubling him if he doesn't agree.