Claim

🔞🔞 Mature Content

The party was coming to closure and Ae moved to usher Pete to their new chamber where they were going to stay together. They finally arrived in front of a large door that was guarded by two soldiers. As they saw the couple arrive, they pushed the door opened for them.

"Go ahead...." Ae said while giving Pete a slight push from behind. Pete stepped into the new chamber and then was left in awe looking at the interior. It was a big room with a lot of space. The bed was placed in the middle, with heavy curtains hanging around that were presently tied up together. The bed was covered with maroon and gold colored fabric that gave it a romantic touch and also complemented the curtains hanging around.

 The bed was covered with maroon and gold colored fabric that gave it a romantic touch and also complemented the curtains hanging around

Imagine this bed with maroon and gold color fabric. The image is used for reference purpose and belongs to the rightful owner

There was a dressing table on the west side with a carved wooden mirror and all the belongings were placed neatly. A couch was set close to the window that offered a beautiful view of outside. The candles light had beautifully illuminated the room making the whole place look magical. Pete was left in complete awe after he saw the place. This room was much larger than necessary with lot of space.

Ae stepped into the room after Pete and the doors were closed shut making the cute guy who was busy scanning the place flinch at the sound. He turned around to see Ae standing behind him. "So, what do you think?" Ae asked. "It's beautiful Ae... I never thought that you could give me bunch of surprises after I return." Pete said.

"Of course they were needed. Someone as beautiful as you is worth everything I do. You deserve to have all the beautiful things." Ae said. Pete smiled while looking at Ae, thrilled that his husband took efforts to prove his love.

"It's late, you should probably get changed to go to bed. You must be tired." Ae said. Pete smiled and nodded before moving to pick up the clothes that were already kept ready for him on the bed. Hom and Phailin seemed to have already moved his stuff into the chamber since his night clothes were already kept ready.

He grabbed the clothes and headed to change while Ae moved towards the window to look at the view outside. The sky was beautifully decorated with stars and the cold wind blowing in was making him feel the chills. Thinking of keeping the place warm, he drew the curtains.

Pete finished changing into the sleepwear and stepped in from the adjacent room. Ae turned to look at Pete only to find him wearing simple clothes to bed but even in them, Pete looked so beautiful that Ae couldn't stop himself from admiring the view.

 Ae turned to look at Pete only to find him wearing simple clothes to bed but even in them, Pete looked so beautiful that Ae couldn't stop himself from admiring the view