Getting cosy

Cover page credit - CrystalCastleO_o

The soft rays of sunlight brightened up the room where two people were lying sound asleep. The fragile lad who had been lying on his stomach stirred a bit when he felt a little cold. He shifted slowly while pulling the blanket a little closer and then turning around and nestling into the arms of the other person trying to seek the warmth, burying his face in the other's chest.

The other person shifted a bit letting the fragile boy get comfortable before his arm was wrapped around the other pulling him closer and planting a soft kiss on his forehead while sighing in content. Neither of them had any intention to wake up since they had slept late night after having done some 'activity'. Their clothes were scattered on the floor, abandoned last night as they weren't needed anymore.

They would have still preferred to sleep if the fur ball who had been impatiently waiting outside didn't plan on invading the chamber. But seeing the two not showing any sign of opening the door, it moved towards the window to sneak in. the moment it landed into the chamber, it announced its arrival on its own by shouting out loud, "MEOW!!"

Pete having been familiar with similar incidents didn't move much but the other person was shaken up from his deep slumber. He squinted his eyes open before moving to sit up to look for the intruder. "Hey fur ball, you can at least let us sleep." Ae said while pointing at the cat who was now sitting on the couch and was busy licking his own paws, caring less for the royals inside the room.

"Are you saying something to me?" Pete mumbled in his half sleepy state. "No love... But there's someone who has become a threat to our privacy." Ae replied. Those words made Pete open his eyes and look around to see who had entered the chamber. He was a bit worried when Ae mentioned that someone had sneaked in.

"Who is there Ae?" Pete asked in concern while looking around. "Can you see there?" Ae said while pointing his finger at the couch. Pete looked closer and found the cat sitting on the couch and enjoying itself.

"How did he get in?" Pete inquired. "Through the window I guess. He is good at breaking into other's rooms." Ae explained. "I thought someone entered the chamber." Pete said as he pulled the blanket to cover his upper body that was exposed because of his sudden movement. Ae's focus shifted from cat to Pete and he could see the bruises from last night blooming into purple color.

He brought his hand up touching the shoulder where the mark looked a little dark. "Does it hurt?" Ae inquired. Pete smiled shyly while shaking his head in denial. "What about getting a little cosy in morning?" Ae asked while shifting closer and pulling Pete against his chest, planting kisses on his shoulder.

"Ae~~~ not now... It's morning already. We need to get fresh." Pete reminded while trying to push the person away. "Come on... Please..." Ae pleaded. "No... Let me go..." Pete said while pushing Ae aside and moving to get down from bed. But who was Ae to accept the defeat so easily? He grabbed Pete and pulled him back and began to tickle.

"Ae... Ahhhhh... Aeeeee.... Stop!!! (giggle) NOOOO!!! Aeeee..." Pete kept on pleading while trying to stop his husband who was now enjoying tickling him. "What? I told you but you didn't listen... Now am gonna punish you." Ae said and then continued to tickle again. Sounds of laughter and giggling could be heard coming from inside the chamber.

The couple was late for the breakfast and the emperor and his wife had a knowing look on their faces. Phailin had done a great job in helping Pete hide the marks on his neck to save him from the further embarrassment. Ae was being naughty again as he moved his chair closer to Pete and began to touch his thighs and waist. Once, our poor Pete got chocked on the soup while the other time he almost spit out what he was eating. Even though Ae thought that no one was aware about what was happening, someone out there was well aware and immediately scolded him.