Together

After the arrival of Ae, everyone could see the cute prince smiling and blushing. Pete made sure to take Ae around showing him his favorite spots and places where he would spend his time. Ae was fascinated when he noticed that Pete had so many beautiful things around and when they went out, all the people were greeting them politely. It made Ae feel guilty when he realized that he had hurt this beautiful person whom all others have loved. He began to feel ashamed of himself.

Pete guided Ae towards the pond where he had spent most of his time. "This place is beautiful..." Ae commented while looking around taking in the view. "This is my favorite place. I come here when I want some time alone." Pete replied.

They sat down on the edge looking at the water. "What do you like about this place?" Ae asked. "Everything I guess..." Pete replied. Ae looked at the pond thinking about what Pete would be usually having in his head but his question was answered when Pete began to speak again.

"When I look at water, it's calm, so silent but the moment, I throw a stone into it, I hear the plop sound followed by the ripples on water. The fishes inside this pond move freely. They have no rules to govern them, no one to decide what is right or wrong. But they all live together. The surrounding bushes whose reflection can be seen in the pond. It's like the water shows you what you show to it." Pete said.

Ae smiled after he heard those words. He could feel that Pete was more wise than he had thought him to be. "You seem to think very deeply." Ae commented. Pete chuckled while looking at Ae to see the expression on his face. "It's just what I think when I look at it. It's a way of looking at things differently." Pete replied.

"Well... I can understand that. So, what else do you like?" Ae asked and then Pete moved to show him everything around which he loved. After having made sure to drain Ae off his energy, Pete finally decided of returning back to the palace.

"I didn't know that you can be this active when you are excited." Ae said as they were on their way back home. "I just love to walk around. Besides, you must be tired from journey that's why you are panting." Pete pointed out. "Let's take some rest then. I hope Lord Franklin won't mind me sleeping in the same chamber... You know we can share." Ae said.

"That... You should ask him. I cannot do anything." Pete said. "You are being ruthless to your husband." Ae said while pretending to be hurt. "Well... What I see is you asking a permission nothing else. You still have to convince him." Pete reminded.

They returned back to palace while teasing each other and laughing. Ae was exhausted from journey but he felt energized when he saw Pete. It was as if all his energy was restored back. Though Ae would have loved to go around some more but his stomach began to complain. So, they finally moved to have food.

When they arrived at the dining hall, Pete's parents were already seated and waiting for them. Ae greeted them before he moved to occupy the seat beside Pete. "Prince Ae... Please have the dinner. We have got it cooked specially for you." The queen said while gesturing Ae to have the dinner.

"Thank you so much mae..." Ae said as he began to eat the food. Pete was blushing all this while as he sat beside Ae. It had been the first time that they were having food while sitting next to each other. "You both still look like you got married today itself." The king commented.

"Por!! Stop teasing me..." Pete complained as he felt embarrassed. "Honey... You should stop teasing them. Can't you see our son is turning all red?" the queen nagged. "Don't stop me love, you too do the same with him. Should I remind you how many times you have teased him?" the king questioned.

"Oh!! You should stop counting..." she argued. Meanwhile, Ae grabbed Pete's hand that was resting on table and quickly pulled it under the table. Pete's eyes widened in surprise and he turned to look at Ae. "Ae... What are you doing?" Pete whispered.