Uncontrollable

Kilian

"So, I guess I need to take you on a date now, huh?" I say, kind of jokingly.

"This is date night now," she says cheerfully and she grabs the DVDs again, "Pick your poison."

"More of this," I say, grabbing her face and pulling her into another kiss. I must be feeling bold because I start to explore her mouth with my tongue and she willingly lets me in. She tastes like cherry candy and I have no intention of stopping this anytime soon. I could easily get in over my head here, caught up in the lust but I don't care right now, I've been waiting half my life for this.

I let my hands freely roam around her body and she climbs up in my lap again. She runs her hands up and down my chest and it gives me goosebumps. Our chemistry is insane, every single touch feels like fireworks. I stop to take a quick breath but she just launches herself closer to me and starts kissing my neck. God, this is amazing, she is swirling tiny circles on my neck with her tongue and my skin is tingling.

 "Wren..." I say breathlessly but she just keeps going. 

She's kissing my ear and working her way up and down my neck. A gravelly groan escapes my mouth and she moans in delight. I coax her face back to mine and kiss her again, deeply until I move my kisses down her jaw to her neck and collar bone. We're just writhing around, and our mouths are kissing whatever skin they can find. I'm totally lost in her, lost in her warmth, lost in her scent. I can't say I blame us, years of suppressed emotions are unleashing themselves right now and it's hard to control. 

Wren

Oh my God! Is this actually happening? I've dreamt of this moment for so long that it really doesn't seem real. I love Kilian and he loves me, and by the way, kissing is amazing, it's wonderful, I never want to stop. I can't keep my mouth off of him now and I'm pretty happy that no one else is home. We need a little more privacy so I stand up and pull him towards my bedroom just in case my dad comes home. 

He willingly obliges me then I pull him down on top of me in my bed and we keep kissing, it's needy, urgent and spine tingling. I can't stop touching him, tasting him. We finally take a breath and he looks in my eyes, his silvery gray eyes are still there but somehow darker, overcome with desire. This is crazy, I just had my first kiss less than a half hour ago but I almost can feel myself giving in to the idea of going all the way, it's Kilian after all, he would never hurt me.

"I love you, I really do, I'm sorry I waited so long to tell you, I'm in love with you," Kilian says breathlessly and desperately.

I swing my hips and throw myself on top of him, he smirks and says, "Wow!"

"I love you too O'Connell," I say teasingly.

"Wren, I..." but before he can continue I capture his mouth in another kiss and he moans into my mouth.

I can feel him getting hard through his pants, not that I have any idea what to do with it but it's flattering that his body is responding this way. I enjoy the sensation of rocking on his lap and he groans so I know he likes it too. Before I know it he's flipping me over again, he takes his shirt off and starts to creep his fingers under the hem of mine. He meets my eyes as if he's asking if it's okay and I subtly nod, that's all he needs, he pulls my tank top over my head and throws it off. 

My God! I'm half naked with Kilian in my bed, I can't believe this is happening but I decide to embrace the moment. I run my hands up his muscular back and wow, he's hot, like even hotter than I knew. He starts pressing kisses down my neck and over my cleavage. I can tell he's nervous but he doesn't have to be so I use my hips to flip him over again and press kisses on his chest. As I naturally move to swirl my tongue along his muscles he relaxes and lets out some stifled groans.

"Kil, I... I don't know if I can't stop," I admit.

"It's okay, let's just enjoy this, we won't take it too far," he says almost out of breath.

That's all I need to keep licking and kissing his taut muscles. Everything I've ever dreamed of laying right in front of me at my disposal. I feel like a kid in the candy store, I can literally count all six of Kilian's abs and I know that I'm so lucky to be here with him.

"Kil, I've been meaning to tell you," I run my hands over his sculpted physique, "This, all of this, you're so hot!"

"Wren, don't you understand? You are everything, the beginning and end of a woman, I've never looked at anyone else the way I look at you," he says and it makes my heart melt.

A realization dawns on me, I wonder if I'm Kilian's first kiss? I for sure have never seen him date anyone but he did go to homecoming with Christy and maybe he doesn't tell me everything. There were plenty of girls that were obviously into him over the years and we didn't spend every minute together.

Unable to contain my curiosity I say, "You're my first everything, first love, first kiss," I explain.

"Then we're in the same boat," he says with a grin.

"Oh Kil, kiss me again," I say breathlessly.

He digs his fingers into my hair and pulls me close to his face beforehe licks his lips and pulls me into a deep sensuous kiss.