I watch the clock on the wall as Daxon and I finally reach the desk.

We only have 2 minutes left.

Daxon wastes no time, fiddling with the desk as he did the door. I turn towards the open door, with my gun raised.

Being a bodyguard sucks. How did I just realize this?

"Naomi, while your turned around I'll say what's been on my mind." Daxon starts, I move to turn around.

"No- please just listen." He stops me and I nod, turning back towards the door.

I can't argue with that. I have a lot to say too. But in 2 minutes? Not so much.

"I'm confused right now. I made a promise to myself a long time ago and I can't let down my team. There are too many things on the line." Daxon says, still shuffling through the cabinets.

I exhale. My heart's beating so hard I can't barely think.

"Then, what about my feelings...?" The words spill out my mouth before I can stop them.

I don't dare turn around as the sound of the shuffling stops.

Damn, damn, damn this stupid mouth of mine.

"Daxon, just forget I said anything. I-" I'm silenced as my mask is lifted, my head is turned to the side and his lips press on to mine. His hand rests against my cheek and his lips devour mine in a fit of passion I can't seem to escape.

I don't hesitate to respond, putting my hands through his hair and drawing him into me.

Ah, why am I denying it? I like Daxon. I like him a lot.

I tear myself off of him and look at the clock.

We have less than a minute left.

"Daxon, we have to-" He kisses me once more, smiling as he sits back showing me a packet of documents in his hands.

"Let's go." He says, grabbing my hand and sprinting out the door. My eyes are wide as we take no precaution, and an alarm bares.

Damn it.

"Don't worry, we might run into some trouble, but we came here to make a point as well as collect data. This is a signal for the others to get their weapons ready.

Again, I should've been told this. Forget it, the joy and adrenaline coursing through my blood is too much to care about trivial things.

Daxon kissed me. I kissed him. He's holding my hand.

No, I can't get too happy. He's done this 'hot' and 'cold' thing before. He might become distant any second now.

...but why can't I just enjoy the moment?

We reach the main hallway again, seeing Maddy and them all armed and ready. Scar and Rick lean against the wall.

"It went well?" Daxon asks, stopping in front of them, stilling holding my hand.

"Yes. I'm guessing it went a little too well for the both of you, huh?" Rick says. I nearly scream, ripping my hand out Daxon grasps as he continues to look at Rick. Almost in a glare.

Why are they-

Gunshots ring out as the front entrance is swarmed by men in suits with guns, the same kind that chased Daxon and I.

"We've got company!" Maddy yells, as she lets her machine gun make use of the initial wave of them.

I pull out my hand gun, ducking behind a wall as gunshots go off everywhere.

"Daxon. I'd like it if we could stop playing games!" A deep voice shouts and the gunshots come to a silence.

Daxon walks out in the open as I head towards him as well. There's no way I'd let him stand there in front of the enemy, without me.

Rick, Cole, and the rest come out as if we all had the same idea.

I stop next to Daxon. His eyes, just earlier, filled with mischief, is now filled with hate and burns a fierce darkness.

This is it, isn't it? The person Daxon hates the most. The whole reason we're here.

"I see you brought your little friends. Good luck with that. Even with all the evidence in the world, you couldn't even scratch the surface of my company's or my reputation." The man who stands before us, with his guards surrounding us, looks relatively old, maybe 40's. He wear the same suit his guards do and yet, holds not a single gun.

So he's Brian Sterren.

"I know, but imagine if you no longer had the backing of your wife, Cecile. What would happen to you then?" Daxon's utter amusement coats his tone.

Wait, what is this all about?

"What do you mean? My wife would never-"

Suddenly, my ski mask is ripped off my head, exposing my face.

"Hey Daxon, are you sure-" Maddy starts.

"Quiet." He shuts her down as I stand frozen.

What is going on?

"Oh my God... Naomi?" My head turns turns the CEO.

"How do you know my name?" I ask, not sure if I want the answer. The man's eyes widen as he stares at me in shock.

"Daxon. Not here, you can't do this-" I cut Scar off.

"What can't he do? Why does that man know my name? Daxon, talk to me!" I shout. Daxon keeps his eyes trained on Brian despite my cries.

"That man is your father, Naomi. You are the child he had with his mistress, 18 years ago."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woahhhh plot twistttttt what does this mean???? 

how do you guys feel about it? 

ciaoss.