"Fuck my parents! Stupid ass good-for-nothing human beings!" I scream.

"Fuck the system! Corrupt can suck my dick!" Daxon yells. We shoot up into the sky. I laugh as the burden heavy on my chest has become lighter.

I guess this guy is good for something.

I pull the trigger as the gun clicks and collapse on the ground, holding my stomach as I still laugh. Daxon follows me onto the grass.

"Glad to see you laughing." He smirks at me.

"Shut up." I lay on my side facing him as he does the same.

"What happened to 'I'll watch'?" He scoffs at me.

"You tossed me a loaded machine gun. You're trying to kill me, I swear." I chuckle, turning to look at the red, purple and yellow sky as the sun makes it's way out of the sky.

"Maybe." My mouth drops open as I narrow my eyes at him, grinning.

I can't stop smiling.

"How'd you find out shooting guns worked for letting out stress?" I ask, marveling at the birds flocking in a v-formation somewhere.

"I just did it one day, and since then I do it all the time. I thought it would work for you." I shake my head.

"Thanks, I guess. From all the yelling, you can guess what's stressing me out." I sigh, as the warm sunlight coats my body. This is way too relaxing.

"My parents left me too. I was like 6 though." I glance to him as a frown now rests on his lips.

"Do we have to shoot at the stars tonight too?" I ask, nudging him. He chuckles.

"I'm over it." His tone turns low.

Obviously not.

I sit up, looking down at him. His eyes turn to mine as I stare in his.

I've already let myself fall into his trap of a therapy session, but it worked better than any real therapy I've ever gotten. I can return the favor.

"I think you need a tickle." I say, lifting my hands slowly from my sides. He sits up slowly.

"Huh?" He ask. I don't know either. I just want him as happy as I am.

"You like calling people babies, right? Come get treated like one." I lunge at him, letting my fingers trail up and down his neck and rock hard abs. Damn.

He burst out laughing, trying to stop my attacks but I manage.

"Please...stop. I can't breath." He says, gasping. That earns another laughs out of me.

I move to get a better angle of his body, moving my leg over something and sitting on him. He tries to curl into himself but I pin down his legs.

"Naomi!" He grabs both my hands and holds them up away from himself as he takes big breaths. I stare down with a smirk, straddling him.

I don't even remember getting on his body like this. Eh, no matter.

"You lose." I whisper, tilting my head a bit at him. He grins.

The worlds spins and suddenly, I'm looking up at Daxon, who pins my arms down above my head as he has his legs on either side of me. Damn it.

"I like this position a lot better." He leans in, I glare up at him.

"I bet you do." I scoff. His eyes dance between my lips and my eyes, as usual but my heart pounds in my ears this time.

What the fuck am I so nervous for?

"Come live with me." He says, so close his words fan my lips. His breath smells good.

I tense.

What did he just say?

"Huh?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"Come live with me. Your parents aren't around to pay bills so eventually you'll have to move out, so just come live in one of the apartments in the building I'm living in." He says, keeping a small grin on.

He does live in an abandoned apartment building, which is already weird as hell.

"No, I don't think so." I slip my hands out of his loose grip and push him off to the side, ignoring the pounding in my chest.

He sits up as he lands, turning to me with furrowed eyebrows.

"Why not? You'd be able to do your job a lot better if you were downstairs."

Why did this guy get left in an abandoned apartment building again? Why's there even one in the middle of the forest like that? I haven't been thinking about enough.

"Naomi, stop getting distracted. I'd be fun." He says, his tone getting higher,

"No. I'm already around you half the day, why should I damn near live with you?" I ask, sitting up as well, not enjoying seeing him look down at me.

"Don't be like that Naomi, you know you love me." He says, with a completely serious expression.

For real?

"Thank you for this. Honestly, you're useless most of the time but when you're not, I'm grateful, but I'm not going to put my burden on you. That's way too much." I say, shaking my head.

Even if he does live there for free, I wouldn't have money for food or anything essential like that. It'd piss me off.

"No, don't worry about that. Just think of it as my pay to you for being my bodyguard." He nears me.

"I already get payed for that and you know how." I say, shaking my head.

Is he really trying to make me agree to this? How could I?

"What if the people find out you're living alone as a child?" He adds, I huff and get up.

"Let's go back. I'll sleep on it." I say, trying to end the conversation.

Does he think that I haven't thought about that? I've thought about everything. I stayed home for a reason.

"You're trying to blow me off, but I won't stop asking. I don't like that you have to stay in that house all by yourself." He says, heaving up next to me.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Let's go make something at my place." I offer.

I guess me and Daxon are cool. Not friends, but I can stand him enough for him to be around. So we are cool.

He stares at me, tensing.

"Are you serious?" He says, letting his arms hang by his side.

Here he goes trying to drag it.

"Yes. So c'mon." I start walking towards the car and he catches up with me.

"Ok, so now for sure you like me." He says, elbowing my side. I push him away.

"Ew, stop talking to me before I change my mind," I say, heading to the trunk to open it for Daxon as he collects all the guns.

He grunts as he picks them all up in one go and throws them in.

"You're right, I am hungry." He smirks at me and he whistles his way to the driver's side and I go to the passenger side.

I know I'm making a mistake letting him stay around me longer than he has to and I'll probably regret it, but for once I want to not care.

So fuck it.