9

The skin on my fingers light on fire as they come in contact again and again with Meghan's cheekbones. She lays under me as blood oozes from her slacked jaw.

"Ms. Harrison! Stop! Please stop!" Mr. Bg yells, grabbing hold of my shoulders and pulling me back. I kick her stomach once more before Mr. Bg pulls me away, along with two other body guards.

Today's just getting better and better.

The security guards and Mr. Bg escort me to my favorite room in the building. I smile, looking around the warm office.

"It's nice be here again, don't you think? Did you miss me?" I ask Mr. Bg, who sits behind the desk with his head in his hands.

"I can't save you this time, you're going to be expelled." He looks up at me, sighing.

Oh no, a student being expelled looks horrible on the school's reputation. I know, he doesn't even have to say.

Too bad that isn't the case here.

I chuckle, sitting in front of him in the more comfy red chair.

"Why are assuming I started the fight?" I tilt my head at him.

"You always start the fight." He deadpans.

"Not this time." I shake my head.

"What do you mean?" He looks hopeful.

I wish I could've started the fight. I was planning to, but then she slapped me. Perfect.

"All I did was try to tell her to pass me a fork and she lost it." I shrug, laughing at the thought.

Mr. Bg stares at me.

"You're lying." He says, narrowing his eyes at me.

"Ask the lunch lady, she was listening the whole time." I stretch, flexing my hands.

Meghan's blood glistens on my knuckles as I hold my hand up and the sun reflects red into my eyes.

Adrenaline still plumps through me. It hasn't even been a week since I almost broke the dead guy's finger and I got to break that coffee pouring bitch's jaw. I scoff, shaking my head.

This new outlook on life is bringing fast blessings.

"Why would she do that?" He asks.

I wasn't surprised. I might as well have made her do it. Like a puppet.

I put my hand back in my lap.

"Maybe she snapped. She poured her drink on me the other day too." I hope she got in trouble for that too. I'm always blamed for our fights.

Mr. Bg nods.

"You did this with that other girl too, Diana." He shakes his head.

I shrug again. She moved away, why's he even bring her up?

"It's not my fault they care so much."

I stopped doing stuff to Meghan and she can't move on.

"You're a bully Ms. Harrison." Mr. Bg says, frowning.

His bald head shines as the sun continues it's amazing lighting through the windows.

"I could be worse." I will be worse.

"You don't have to be. Did you look into the place I showed you?" He asks.

I roll my eyes. I lost that note the moment he gave it to me. I'm not changing my ways, I'm just starting them.

"What place?"

He sighs.

"Ms. Harrison, I'm worried for you. I know you probably hear this a lot, but I care." He stares at me as his eyebrow creases.

I don't want it. There's no need for his worry.

"You only want to change me like everyone else." I say, looking down at his wife's picture. It looks good.

"No, Naomi, I really do-"

The door slams open and in walks my mom.

The glare of her sunglasses reflect across the office, scattering small patches of light across the surface of books, the desk and my skin. Her straightened hair moves with her, flat and obedient.

My eyes widen as she takes her seat next me, avoiding my gaze. Mr. Bg's expression mirrors mine.

She never comes. I thought her and dad would like to keep it that way.

"I got a call from your vice principal and heard you might be kicked out of school." Her lips twitch.

I don't respond. I know what this is about.

Today was supposed to be a day without anyone holding me back. She's not allowed to ruin what she started.

"It's great to finally see you, Mrs. Harrison. Um, yes- your daughter was involved in an incident but it wasn't her fault, according to her." Mr. Bg stammers, rubbing a hand over his scalp.

My mother's lips spread into a small grin as she scoffs.

"And you believe her?"

She's here to use this against me.

Mr. Bg narrows his eyes at her as well.

"Until proven otherwise, yes." He sits up in his chair, leaning forward and fixes his posture.

He's getting it. Or at least after this he will.

"Then you're just letting yourself be manipulated by her." She crosses her arms.

"I don't think it's ok to talk about your daughter like that."

"Then how should I say it? She's a liar and I think her being expelled will be great for the safety of your students." Her head tilts and she smiles.

She's going to put me in that institution full time, huh? She just needs something to keep me in there. An expulsion letter would do that fine.

"You're here to get evidence so you can put me away because you can't handle me." I turn to her.

"Naomi, I'm talking to your principal, let's not start this here." She waves me off.

"No, you brought it here when you decided to come here." I stand up. My hand comes down hard on the wooden desk, as it shakes and rumbles.

My mom pulls down her sunglasses and glares at me.

"Naomi, I'm just trying to help you." She says, taking her glasses off and putting them in her lap.

"You're trying to trap me." I won't let her anymore. I won't let anyone.

"Ladies, calm down!" Mr. Bg yells. We look at him.

"Now I understand why Ms. Harrison has such behavioral problems. Her home life is plagued with arguments. No wonder she brings it to the school with her." He stares intently at my mother.

"She was born a little devil." She remarks.

"I will not allow you to bring down a student of this-"

"No, she's completely right." I say, picking up my bookbag from the place the security guards placed it.

"Where are you going?" My mom asks as I twist the doorknob.

"Hell."

I slam the door behind me, glancing down to see Daxon sitting at the spot I saw him for the first time.

He jumps up.

"I waited here for you." He comments and I continue walking as he follows.

"I figured as much." I lead us to my locker.

"I liked what you called it." Daxon leans next to my locker, lazily smirking as I open it, putting my shit away.

"You were listening?" I close my locker, tucking my phone into my pocket.

"Well the walls aren't exactly soundproof." We head outside. I shrug.

"You might just fall in love with the Hell I show you."
____________________________________
310 - 7/31/20

Hey guyssss sending out a new chapter. Thank u for 300!

Next update in three days.

Bye bye.