How many days has it been?

I wince as beams of light come through the window and land on my face.

It's warm. I guess the Sun is trying to comfort me.

I sigh, sitting up as candy wrapper fall off my shirt and onto the ground, joining the many already scattered everywhere.

What do I do now?

The question plaguing my mind, making it hard to do anything. The question confirming I can no longer stay with my new "friends".

Or whatever they were.

The question bringing the image of Daxon glaring at me as if he hated me most in the world.

Where do I go? Who am I? Why did this happen? Or rather, when was I supposed to find out about this? At the press conference, where they'd expose documents, data, and...me to the public?

Is that all I am to them? To Daxon? A folder of documents meant to be exposed for revenge?

He didn't even tell me. Why didn't he tell me?

I would've helped him. Why wouldn't I go up against the man who put me with my adoptive parents? The people who quite literally left me to fend for myself.

I would've joined him. I would've done anything he wanted me to do.

But he lied. He lied to me. He knew how hard it was for me to trust anyone, and yet he bold faced lied to me.

This explains why he approached me in school. It explains everything. From the beginning, it didn't matter who I was, as long as he could manipulate me into joining him.

I laugh, putting my face in my lap.

I was so naïve. What? Did I think this was a fairytale?

Daxon, as my prince. His crew, as my friends. And I'm Cinderella, living happily ever after.

I scoff.

They really got me. I was in so deep. I thought Maddy and Scar could become like sisters to me. And Daxon...

My lips tingle, unable to forget the kiss we shared moments before everything went to shit.

My chest raises and falls as I take a deep breath.

I'm going to fuck up this place more if I think about that again.

A feather from inside the couch floats by as I roll my eyes.

I'm alone and that's fine. Everything is fine.

I just don't want to move, think or do anything for the next ever. So.

A loud pounding on the door doesn't disturb me as I lift my head from my knees.

"Naomi, open this door or I'm going to." Maddy's voice rings loud and true as suddenly gunshots go off, shooting my doorknob off and kicking open the door. I sigh, turning my gaze to meet hers as the door lays on the ground.

Matteo and Scar stand behind her.

Matteo again huh? I don't know why he's been trying to comfort me the most, but he can fuck right off too.

"Come here, or I'll have Rick grab you." I sigh again, as Rick emerges from behind Scar into my rundown apartment. I watch as he approaches me.

"Do whatever you want. You're used to that, right?" I state. No response comes as I am lifted by Rick. The only clean spot is the spot I sat in for days, while everything else resembles a dumpster.

I forgot why I should care.

We leave my den and go into the main apartment. Rick plops me down on the couch as everyone surrounds us. I stare at the floor as the very presence I wanted to forget completely, sits across from me.

The audacity is truly crazy.

"Nao-"

"I don't want to hear my name out of your mouth. What do you all want?" I continue to stare at my feet as the silent pans throughout the room.

"Okay then fair. I have a favor to ask." Daxon says, and I finally lift my gaze to meet his.

"Do you?" His gaze nearly brings tears to my eyes as I swallow.

Just endure.

"Help me get revenge on your father." 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what do we thinkkkkk? 

until next update, ciao.