Author Note

First of all thank you for giving my story a chance.
I won't disappoint you guys.
I will try my best.

Please don't mind errors and grammatical mistakes as I am not perfect in English. So, sorry in advance for that.

This story is completely fictional and is not related to any real character or person. All characters are based on my imagination.

The story is solely written by me and it's my request not to copy or steal my work. We, writers, invested our time and hard work to create these books so kindly respect that.

I never intended to hurt anyone's feeling and emotions. But if I unknowingly hurt anyone's feelings and beliefs I am really sorry for that in advance.

There will be Hindi dialogues but no worry I will provide their translation in English so everyone can understand and enjoy.

Any picture or video used in this book belong to the rightful owner.

If you love my story then make sure to vote on every chapter. And if you want you can also follow me.
Also, my lovely silent readers, if don't want to do any of thing then it's okay. I don't mind. Just enjoy reading.

May God bless everyone. Be happy and kind.

And I love you all.

Take care
See u🥰🥰

********************************