20

He switch off the lights except for the side lamp. Closing the windows, he pulls the curtains close. He covered her with a blanket till her midriff.

He looked at her face for a second before sitting beside her on the bed.
He took a long shaky breath as he took scissors and cut her blouse from the side carefully.

Closing his eyes, he removes the pieces of the blouse from her body leaving her body completely bare. He then immediately covers her upper body with the blanket with his trembling hands.

Then he open the knot of her underskirt with so much difficulty as his fingers were trembling badly and slowly slid it down from her body.

He could feel the sweat on his forehead and his neck area due to the anxiety he had gone through while doing all this. He is not liking all this. It felt as if he is the advantage of her condition but he was just trying to help her so that she won't feel sick later.

He opens his eyes after taking a long breath and wipes the sweat from his face with the tissue paper.
He look at her who was sleeping peacefully and properly covered her with a blanket from all sides.

He bend down slightly toward her and lightly placed his lips on her forehead.
"Good night," saying he went to the balcony with a pillow and a duvet.

Next Morning

Preet groan in pain feeling like someone hammering her head as her alarm ringing loudly.

"Ahh...please stop it!!" she grumbles in half sleep.  She roll on the bed laying on her stomach but suddenly cold air of AC hit her bare back making shiver.

She open her eyes with difficulty and blink a few times to clear her blurry vision. Suddenly her sleepy eyes fell on the mirror placed in front of her.

Her relaxed expression suddenly turn horrified as her gaze fell on her naked back in the mirror making her sit straight in shock. But the blanket started slipping from her shoulders but she quickly held it.

She looks down at herself and slowly realizing her situation. Her mind went blank for a minute before she look on the other side of the bed and then move her eyes around the room to find Veer. She sigh in relief not finding him anywhere in the room.

She quickly wrap the blanket around her and rushed inside the bathroom. She close the door and lean against the door before slipping down and sat on the floor holding her head in her hands which is now paining like hell.

"What happened last night? Why I am like this? Did something happen...but I don't remember anything," she murmurs to herself pulling her hair in frustration and feeling her head busting.

"Aghh!!!" she groaned feeling irritated and scared.

She decided to freshen up first to clear her mind and stand in front of mirror. As she look at her reflection she gasped and covered her mouth with one hand while the other one is holding the blanket on her chest.

Her terrified eyes stare at her neck area which is painted with red blue bruises and teeth marks.

"Sh*t!!" She cursed lightly tracing those marks looking at them with her big eyes.

Gulping hardly she tried to calm her heart which was running like a bullet train inside her.

She freshen up and took a long shower while her mind is still in a daze. She comes into the room wearing a close neck top and jeans.

She tie her hairs in a low ponytail which trying hard to remember what happened between her and Veer. How come she got those marks on her body? And where is Veer?