50.

A loud clap echoes in the silent corridor of the Penthouse.

"Wow!!" Aarav said and clapped slowly while staring at his mother and let out a mocking chuckle.

He slowly walked to them. Urmila's eyes tear up feeling guilty. She closes her eyes and looks away in shame.

Veer and Preet looked at Aarav and felt bad for him.

"Aarav, list-" Aarav showed his palm to Preet and shook his head.

"No, Bhabhi. So much had happened under my nose but I am totally unaware, why?" he said in his broken voice.

"Aarav, it is not the time for these things. Just focus on Avni and the baby for now. Nothing is more important than them," Veer said, making him understand. What is done is done. There is nothing left to talk about, now.

"No!! I want an answer, Bhai. What is the reason that my so-called mother had to do this ?" Urmila sobbed hearing the hatred and bitterness in Aarav's voice.

Preet looks at Veer and her eyes show worry for Aarav.

"So, Mrs. Urmila Rajveer Rajvansh…" he said looking directly into her eyes. His eyes demanded the truth.

Tears fell from Urmila's eyes as she looked at her son with guilt and regret for her actions.

"Aarav, I am sorry…I.." she whispered but the coldness of Aarav's eyes hurt her.

"Sorry?! Really…how easy it is for you to torment Bhabhi and Bhai and then say sorry. How can you become so evil and heartless, Mom?" he screams, making her flinch badly and cry.

Preet cries for Aarav while Veer just stands there.

"Aarav!! Why are you shouting at your mother? She just does what is right for you and her family," Aarav clenches his jaw and closes his eyes before looking at Sumitra.

Avni and Anaya also come out outside the house hearing Aarav shout.

"What happened, Aarav?" Avni slowly asked, looking at Aarav crying. She looked worried.

"Anaya take her inside and stay with her," Aarav said.
Anaya nodded and looked at everyone before coming to Avni.

"But-"

"Avni, please… Go rest, love," he said gently and his eyes softened as he looked at her.

"Come, bhabhi," Anaya said, taking Avni inside, holding her shoulders. Avni turns to look at him with concern when he gives her a weak smile.
She glances at Veer and Preet before she steps inside the house.

"Aarav!! Why were you shouting at your mother? She just does what is right for you and her family," Aarav clenches his jaw and closes his eyes before looking at Sumitra.

"You!! Don't interfere in my family matters. I am grown up and know what is right for me or not. She didn't have to worry about me showing her fake concern when she didn't know anything about her children and husband. And Mrs. Sumitra Arora, as the current head of Rajvansh Villa, I don't really appreciate strangers living in my house. So it's better if you leave the house before I have to make you. And don't ever think to turn your ways back inside Rajvansh Villa," He said, making Sumitra shocked. She felt insulted and looked at Urmila to say something but when she didn't open her mouth she glared at her.

"Stop crying, you stupid woman. I did so much for you and your happiness and this is what I get in return huh? You don't know the real face of this Veer, Aarav. He is controlling and using you for his. This Rajvansh empire belongs solely to you, Beta Ji. You have the right on everything with the name of Rajvansh. He is not the blood of Rajvansh. He is an illegitimate child of Naina and born out of rape!" She said with a poisonous tone making Veer grit his teeth as his inside burned in rage and pain.