4

Enjoy Reading

*********************************

Preet blinks back her tears as she comes out of the past. Taking a deep breath, she get off the bed and walk to the window to close them.

Closing the glass window, she was about to pull the curtains down but stop when a white car entered through the iron gate of the Villa.
She frowned in confusion seeing the unknown car inside the Rajvansh property.

But her frown turns into surprise when a familiar girl in a short shimmery dress stepped out of the car in a disheveled state.

She was none other than Anaya Rajvansh, the spoiled princess of the Rajvansh family.

After her, a boy of her age also comes out of the car and started kissing her lips like a hungry animal. She feel disgust by the way that boy was roaming his hand in a lusty way all over Anaya's body.

She is getting bad vibes from that boy as he looking and touching Anaya. Suddenly anger raise inside her toward Anaya and her stupidity. In the name of enjoying her life, she is actually playing with her life.

She is young and stupid. Still don't know what is right and wrong for her.     But being the youngest in the family, it is their responsibility to make her understand. Preet care for her also, Veer loves her like his own sister.

She closed the curtain seeing her walking toward house after that boy left. She made her way outside the room and meet the half drunken Anaya in the living hall.

Anaya roll her eyes finding Preet looking at her. Completely ignoring Preet, she was about to go upstairs but stop in her track hearing Preet.

"Anaya, whatever you are doing is not right," Preet softly said and turn toward her.

Anaya scoff and look at her with irritation,
"I know what I am doing, dear Bhabhi. So better mind your own business," Preet sigh as it was nothing new for her. She is still unaware of the reason why she hate her so much.

"Anaya listen that boy is not right. I am not saying to stop enjoying but getting too much touchy with a man at this age is not right. That too when you are aware of the fact of their true intention," she tried to make her understand.

Anaya let out a mocking chuckle hearing her and taunt her saying, "Oh, so now you give me advice about my relationships when you, yourself unable to manage your so called relation with Bhai, huh? First save your relationship then talk about mine, get it dear Bhabhi,"
Preet froze in her place hearing her taunt. She keep looking at her figure climbing the stairs while humming a song. A lone tear escaped from her eyes which she quickly wiped.

With Anaya's hurtful words roaming inside her mind, she fell on her bed and close her eyes to welcome the sleep to stop thinking about those words.

Next Morning

Preet was giving Prasad to Urmila and Damini who were having her morning tea in the living area when Avni come with Aarav there.

Aarav forwarded his right in front of Preet, she smile and place a ladoo in his palm.

"Sikho kuch meri Bhabhi se!" he mock Avni who was sitting beside Urmila. She glared at him making Preet chuckle softly.
(Learn something from my sister in law, )

"Aarav!!" Urmila warned her son making him scoff playfully.

"Stop troubling my daughter," She said kissing Avni's head.

"Who can trouble this trouble," he mutter but everyone heard him. Preet's eyes widen as Avni pick up the metal showpiece and is ready to attack him.

"Ayee Pagal aurat!!" He shout horrified and runs toward Preet to save himself from his psycho wife.