6

Enjoy Reading

********************************

Avni and Preet were arranging breakfast on the dining table. Everyone was already present there except Veer.

"Preet, where is Veer?" Rajveer asked not finding him.

"He woke up late today, Chote Papa. He must be coming in a while," she informs while serving him.

He pats her head lovingly after she served him. She smiled and went inside the kitchen to get Juice for everyone.

Veer entered into the dining area. He greet everyone and took blessings from elders by touching their feet.

As he bent to touch his grandmother's feet she backed off and turn her face other side.

It hurt him badly but he instantly masked his hurtful expression to his usual straight face. He look at his uncle who was looking sad for him.

Veer fake smile at him and blink his eyes telling he is fine. But both of them know he is not.

"Come here son," Rajveer said and asked him to sit beside him with his hand.

Veer sat and smile lightly. He look at his aunt, his choti Ma. She smiles at him with love-filled eyes. He is very lucky and grateful for having his Chote Papa and Choti Ma. They were the ones who are always there for him after his parent's death. They love and care for him like their own child or may be more.

"How was the trip?" Rajveer asked as he began eating his breakfast.

"It was good and successful," Veer stop Avni from serving more Paratha on his plate and thank her.

"It had to be successful when you are dealing with that," he praises with a proud smile. Veer just smile before digging into his breakfast.

Preet comes back with juice and place it on the table.

She and Avni also join everyone for breakfast. They were silently having their breakfast.

As everyone is done with breakfast. Damini called everyone in the living area.

Everyone settled on the sofa patiently waiting for Damini to say whatever she want to.

Damini looked at everyone for a minute before opening her mouth,
"I know you all must be wondering why I asked for all of your presence suddenly. Actually, now that both the son of the family are married so I want to discuss the will that Rajvansh Ji prepared for his grandchildren. I think this is a right time to disclose his will as both the boys settled in their life," She informed everyone. Rajveer nodded agreed with his mother's decision.

At the same time, a man in formal dress also come and greet everyone before taking his seat.
He introduced himself as the lawyer.
Veer and Rajveer know him as he is the legal attorney of their company since a very long time.

"Mr. Srivastav," Damini gestured for him to begin. He nodded and open his briefcase.

He took few papers and look at everyone. Everyone silently waits for him to disclose the will.

"As per the will, the whole Rajvansh wealth and property will be divided into three parts between the three children of the Rajvansh. The 51 shares of the Rajvansh company will belong to Veer Singh Rajvansh and the remaining 49 percent to Aarav Singh Rajvansh. The Rajasthan's palace and all the property of Rajvansh in Rajasthan will be the eldest son of the Rajvansh. While the Bungalow and farmhouse and other land properties of the family situated in Delhi and Mumbai will belong to the younger son of the family. But both the sons and daughter will have equal right on this house which is Rajvansh Villa. All the hospitals and pharma businesses under Rajvansh's name will be given to the only daughter of the family, Anaya Rajvansh after she again license of practicing medicine, along with Barkat Mansion in Dehradun. And for the daughter in laws of the family, he want his wife, Damini Rajvansh to equally divide the family's ancestral jewelry among them. Also, he gifted his both daughter in laws 50-50 share in Rajvansh's diamonds and jewelry business," As soon as he finished. He look up to the reaction of the family member.