19

Happy Reading
____________________________________

Veer was walking toward the exit when his eyes fell Ruhi in the corner.
His eyes turn dark in anger he was about to move ahead ignoring her presence but stop when he heard her shout at someone. He look closely to see her shouting at a waiter while holding his collar.

He goes near them to hear something which shook him and his rage reached at peak.
"I told you clearly to give that glass to that grey suit man," Ruhi shouted at the waiter shooking him and holding his shirt collar.

"Ma'am I did what you have said," the waiter told her getting scared.

"Get out from here!" she screams at him. The waiter run away from there.

Veer walked toward her with furious steps and holding her arm tightly he turn her to make her face.

Ruhi is about to shout but her lips turn into a hopeful smile seeing Veer standing in front of her.

"How dare you, Ruhi!! What did you mix in my drink?" he asked in a low dangerous voice.

His heart is thudding loudly in fear. Preet drank his drink. And she is already not feeling good. This scares him to the core.

"What are you say-" Ruhi stop in the middle seeing his angry eyes. His look is enough for her to scared and realized that he got to know about her doing.

"I didn't do anything wrong, Veer. I swear I -"

"What you mixed in that drink?!" He again asked her staring into her eyes with hatred.

"It's a drug which increased your desire for physical need, to the extent that the person lost control over his body and mind..."

Veer jerk his hand away from her arm and threatens her,
"Such a disgusting person you are. But you will regret this, Ruhi..."

Saying he rushed away from there to Preet who is waiting for him. He can't believe Ruhi can do something like this. How can't someone steeped so low?

"What I have done?"

His step halted as his eyes fell on Preet who is clenching and unclenching her fists. Her face turn bright red with sweat beads glittering on her neck and forehead. Her pink rosy lips are trembling as she is breathing through her mouth. Her chest furiously moving up and down.

He run toward her hug her tightly. He can feel her body burning and shivering against his body. Her body is wet due to sweat.
"Preet? Are you okay??" he worried asked her cupping her face.

"Do something. I am feeling so hot and..I know what is happening in my body, Veer," she whispered in a heavy voice.

Veer pick her up in his arms and started going toward their car. Preet look at his face and feel butterflies in her belly. She leans against his chest. She inhale his fragrance and sigh softly loving how he smells.

She snuggles more into his body and smile in satisfaction feeling his body against her.

She is loving this feeling and craving for more. So she move her face in his neck and inhale his soothing fragrance.

On the other Veer shivers at her actions. But didn't say anything knowing very well why is she behaving like this.

They reached near their car. Veer, somehow, open the door of the passenger seat with Preet in his arm.

He placed her on the seat but as he tried to back away she pull him to her holding his collar. And snuggle into his neck.

"Preet..." he whispered softly.