16

Enjoy Reading

**********************************

A gush of fresh cool morning wind entered the room where a couple snuggle into each other's warm embrace. There is a glow of peace on their face.

Preet slowly open her eyes while hiding more into the warmness that surround her. She blink few times to clear her view and getting rid of sleepiness.

Her eyes move upward slowly and her breath hitch looking at the breathtaking view in front of eyes. Her eyes stuck on his face who is looking so peaceful while sleeping.

Unknowingly her lips curve upward as she lovingly stare at him while silently adoring him.

She raise her hand to touch his face but stopped and her eyes widen when he suddenly opened his eyes lazily.

He blink few times while staring at her face then look at her hand which is still in the air. Preet notice his gaze and quickly move her hand down. This makes his lips curve slightly at her this act.

"Good morning," he said in his deep hoarse voice due to sleep.

"Umm...good morning..g" Preet replied while calming her fast heartbeat.

Veer smiled at her and nodded while removing her hair strand from her forehead and asked,
"Did you sleep well?"

Feeling care and concern in his tone, Preet nodded with a smile assuring him.

"I am good, don't worry." Veer nodded and sat up on the bed.

"You can rest while I shower then I will bring your breakfast here," hearing him she frown and said,
"Why here? I am absolutely fine. I will have breakfast with everyone and also I have to go restaurant,"

Veer stop as he was about to go inside the bathroom and turned toward her.

"Take rest for days then join your work. If you are feeling comfortable then we can have breakfast with everyone," he gently said. She pout sadly thinking about her work but still nodded unwillingly as he was just worried for her.

"Hmm okay," with this he went to freshen up and Preet stretch her limbs and sat up on the bed with a beautiful smile on her face.

"Chale?" Veer asked wearing his watch and look at Preet through the mirror.

She smile and nodded at him after fixing her dupatta on her shoulders.

As she step out of her room her foot slipped on the doormat making her stumble but Veer swift hold before she could fall

"Careful Preet," he said steadying her on her feet. Preet nodded still in shock.

Veer hold her hand in his as they make their way to downstairs for breakfast.

Everyone was enjoying morning tea in the living room when Veer and Preet reached there.