38.

Tears were flowing down from Deepti's eyes. Ranveer felt bad for breaking her heart but he knows what he is doing is right and that's what his heart wants.

" Ranve-" Deepti voice cut when a loud noise echoes in the house.

Suddenly everyone's attention went upstairs hearing something falling and breaking.

"Naina," Ranveer breath out in panic before running upstairs in fear.

Damini and Mahendra went after him. Rajveer nodded at Urmila who was blinking her eyes and he also ran upstairs.

"This Naina destroys my daughter's dream and life," Sumitra mutters with hatred and tearful eyes.

"Naina!!" Deepti cried loudly and fell on the floor. Sumitra ran to her and took her in her arms.

"Ma, I want my Ranveer! I want him. He is mine, only mine," she cried looking at her mother with a desperation and possessiveness in her voice.

As Ranveer entered inside Naina's room he saw her standing in the middle of the room with a piece of mirror in her hand.
Blood was dripping from her hand as she was tightly holding the piece which cut her skin.

"Naina! Leave that please," he softly said while from inside he was terrified for her.

She looked at him and her lips curved a little in a weak smile.
"Everything is over, Dost,"

He instantly shakes his head with his watery eyes.
"Don't say like this, Naina. Everything will be alright, I promise. I will make everything alright,"

She chuckled lightly which pierced his heart.

"You can't Ranveer. You can't," she cried, gripping the glass more tightly.

"I will. For you I will do anything, Jaan. Please calm down, " her chin trembles, she shakes her head slowly.

"Nothing is left. I don't want to live anymore, Ranveer. You Naina is completely scattered, completely. Don't miss me," she said calmly, staring into his teary eyes.

"Why are you crying, Ranveer? Don't cry for me. Please be happy," he reached near while distracting her with their talk.

"We will be happy.. together, Naina," he said seriously and in a swift movement he pulled her into his arms and cage her.

She looks at him in shock then her eyes turn angrily. She struggled in his arms.

"Leave me Ranveer. You can't do this. Please let me die and get rid of this pain, I am begging you," she said while crying and wiggling in his arms.

He tried to take the glass piece from hand but she is not leaving because of which her hand is bleeding badly. In the process he also cut his hand but he didn't leave the glass from his hand.

"Naina leave it," he said but she didn't listen to him.

"NAINA!!" he shouted out, making her flinch and her loose the hold of the glass piece.

He looked at her in anger and threw the piece away in the corner of the room.

"Calm down, Naina," his voice turned low and soft. She started falling down while sobbing badly.

"What should I do, Ranveer? Dying is better than living like this…in shame. Society will never accept this child. I can't kill the baby, the guilt will kill me. But living will be worse than death for this child. You tell me what should I do, huh? People and this society will torture and kill me one day.  You don't know how cruel this world is," she said between her sobbing and hiccups while hugging him.