13

Enjoy Reading...

********************************

"Veer!"

"Veer!"

Veer frowns in his sleep hearing his name called in a soft voice. Suddenly his eyes open when he realizes that the voice belongs to his wife.

He look at her with concern as he fully wakes up.

"Are you okay? You need something?" he asked worriedly walking toward her in a hurry, seeing her sitting on the bed.

"I want to use the washroom, ...can you please remove this drip pipe," She said showing the back of her palm.

Veer nodded and very carefully remove the drip pipe. He hold her hand and help her getting down from the bed, looking at her struggling to step down of the bed.

"I can walk mys-" Veer looked at her eyes intensely making her stop in the mid sentence.

"I know you can. But I can't take risk with your health you are still weak according to doctor," He said helping her to the washroom.

"Call me when you done," he sternly said looking into her hazel orbs.

Preet nodded seeing how serious he is looking, so it no use in arguing with him.

Veer keep standing outside the washroom scared what if she slip and hurt herself.

After a minute or two, she comes out holding the wall for support as she is feeling her light-headed while walking. Her body feels so weak and shaking

Seeing her coming, Veer quickly hold her hand and waist from the other hand. He help her in the bed and arrange the blanket properly on her by nicely covering her body.

Preet noticed his every action carefully and can feel worry for her in his eyes. But still she fail to understand why he was so cold and distance with her usually. What is stopping him from accepting and loving her if he cared for her so much.
She brushed off these thoughts from her mind realizing everything is over between them. This time she won't fight with him for their relationship. If he is happy without her then she will not force him to accept her. She will be happy in his happiness.

She flinch slightly feeling his warm palm on her forehead. She look at him as his eyes showing care and concern for her.
"Why your fever still not gone? Are you feeling any discomfort?" she shook her head staring into his ocean blue eyes.

At the same time doctor comes inside the room along with a nurse to check on her health.

"Good morning, Mrs. Rajvansh...how are you feeling now," The doctor while checking her vital.

"Better but still feeling weak and light headed," Veer look at her then at the doctor who nodded.
"And why her fever is not gone yet doctor??" Veer asked making doctor look at him and smile at his worry.

"Don't worry you just need rest and a healthy diet. You will fine in no time. Mr Rajvansh..." Doctor turn to Veer and said,
"She is stable now Mr. Rajvansh and. You can take her home...just make sure she takes lots of rest, for her to recover soon," Veer nodded and mentally sighed in relief hearing his words.

"Should we leave now?" Veer asked as he enter the room after completing formalities for her discharge and taking her medicines.

Preet nodded as she already changes into her clothes which Aarav and Avni brought for her from home.

She slowly walked toward the door. Veer can see her struggling while walking.

He opened the door for her before she could do that. She look up at him with a blank face and then looked away from him, ignoring his presence as she walked out. Veer silently follows behind her as she is slowly taking steps. He suddenly rushed to her and hold her as she stumble suddenly and about to fell on the floor.