5

Enjoy reading

*********************************

Stepping out of his shiny black luxury car, Veer made his way inside a small cafe in the busy street of London.

As he stepped inside the cosy cafe, the girls and women present there turn their head toward him and keep staring at him with heart eyes.

Dressed in black jeans and black turtle neck sweater along with grey long coat and black leather boots, he was looking no less than any model. His face is straight yet there is no coldness and arrogance on his handsome drool-worthy face.

"Morning gentleman, how may I help?" A lady in her mid-forties asked politely with a smile.

"Good morning, One cappuccino mocha please," he said in his deep voice politely.

"Right away, Gentleman. Just a minute," he nodded and started scrolling through his phone while waiting for his order to get ready.

Suddenly a pretty lady bumped into him making his phone fell down.

"Oh I am so sorry," she apologized and bent down to pick up his phone after him.

"It's fine, miss," he assured her and take his phone in his hand.

But suddenly the girl forwards her hand with tissue paper toward him and winked at him with a seductive smile.

He look at her and then at the tissue paper. He smile little at her and said,
"Sorry to disappoint you lady but I am married and have a very beautiful wife back home," saying he step away and took his order from the counter and walked out after paying.

Sliding into driver seat, he start his car while sipping his coffee leisurely.
Today he doesn't have any work so thought of roaming around the city. He really needs a break after a really busy and tiring week.

"Beautiful wife, huh?" suddenly his head snapped toward his left hearing a familiar voice.

Suddenly he press the brake looking at the person sitting beside him. His shocking expression make the person chuckle softly.

"Preet," he whispers in a daze looking at his wife's serene face who is smiling and glowing like a fresh flower.

"What are you so shocked?" she asked playfully rising her one eyebrow.

He look at hee face before moving his eyes all over her body. He take a shaky breath as she is looking like an angel in a white embroidered net saree with red bangle. Her hairline is adorned with bright red powder. And a small bindi between her eyebrows.

Absolutely ethereal!!

He comes out of his reverie feeling a soft touch on his face. He comes face to face with a smiling face of Preet. She bent down a little toward his face making him grip the steering tightly.
His eyes looked into her soft ones.

She place her palm over his eyes and whispered near his ears,
"I am waiting, Veer. Come soon,"

He open his eyes to find no one beside him. He sighs closing his eyes and again started his car. He occasionally sips his coffee while driving his car around the city enjoying the cold wind.

.

.

Night Time

Veer came out of the washroom after taking a shower with a towel wrapped around his waist. He was drying his hair with another towel when his eyes fell on the figure standing in front of the mirror.

His feet freeze on its place. He close his getting frustrated with all these hallucinations and imaginations.

"Veer, Aap ese kyu khade ho?" hearing her angelic voice, he opens his eyes. She smiles at him cutely raising his heartbeat.