21.

Enjoy reading

**********************************

It was a nice Sunday morning, Avni and Preet were working in the kitchen preparing a special breakfast. Preet is cooking while Avni is just assisting her as she doesn't know how to cook.

Everything is going smoothly in Rajvansh's house even Sumitra is stopped interfering in family matters.

Suddenly Avni run toward the sink covering her mouth and started throwing up.

Preet get panic run behind her and hold her hair as she was throwing up.
Preet gently rub her back to calm her.

After a few minutes of puking, Avni let out a tired sigh and clean her mouth and face. Preet made her sit on the stool and give her water to drink.

"Avni?" she worriedly asked. Avni give her a weak smile and said,
"Don't worry I am fine,"

"No, you are not okay, Avni. Let me call Aarav. You should not take your health lightly," preet said looking at her pale face.

Avni hold her hands and smiles at her worry.
"There is nothing to worried about. Actually Bhabhi...I am pregnant," She told her with happy smile.

Preet look at her with wide eyes and shocked to hear her. Suddenly a big smile formed in her face, she cup Avni's face lovingly.

"Really!?" she asked not able to control her excitement.

Avni nodded happily and giggled as Preet hugs her gently.
"I am so happy, Avni. A little baby is coming in our home. Ahh!!! I am so excited," she is squealing and jumping in happiness.

"How long?" She asked sitting beside her.

"Three weeks,"

"Did Aarav knows?" Avni nodded with a smile, remembering how happy he was she told him about the baby.

"Today, we decide to everyone but you already get to know before anyone," She told Preet with a chuckle.

"Why not? I am Badi Ma now. I am going to be his/her favorite," she declared while grinning from ear to ear.

"Now, you are not going to do any work. Just eat, rest and enjoy, during this beautiful phase," she told in a fake stern tone.

"But let me help you in setting breakfast on the table," saying Avni is about to stand up but a glare from her she quite sat on the stool with a pout.

"I am here na. Just take care of yourself and my cutie pie. And tell if you need anything or wanting to eat something specific, okay?" she told her. Avni smile at her care and love.

Veer look at Preet who is looking cheerful as they were all sitting and having their breakfast. He felt content looking at her smiling face.

He turn his head as Aarav clear his throat loudly gaining everyone's attention on him. Everyone look at Aarav who was looking at Avni with a soft smile before he face everyone.

"We have something to tell you guys," he said.

Damini frown looking at his nervous yet happy face and nodded at him.
"Yes, Aaru...say,"

"Dadi, Avni is pregnant. Baby Rajvansh is on the board," he said with a smile while everyone still for a second before Urmila stand up with ecstatic look on her face and hug Avni to her heart.
"God bless meri Gudiya. You make me so happy,"

Damini look at Aarav with teary smile as happy tears formed in her eyes. Aarav hug her and kiss her temple saying,
"Your are going to be great grandmother now," hearing him she chuckle in pure joy and kiss his forehead. She showered all her love and blessing on him and Avni.