Marcy x healing!powers!reader

Okay so I just had this idea-

So basically this is an AU where Marcy got stabbed but they took the box and retreated back to Wartwood

Marcy was unconscious and you've already used some of your powers to keep her alive.

I'll age yall up a bit so you're 15 in the whole amphibia accident

Sorry if this seems inappropriate

TW: Making out, not smut but is VERY SPICY, and Catradora's sexual tension times ten.

Marcy woke up in a comfortable bed in a room that was very bright with you at her side.

"Where..." She tried to put the pieces together in her mind. "What happened?"
"You got stabbed," You said matter-of-factually. "I healed you just enough so you could live."
She clutched her torso, fully aware of the pain that radiated from there. "Why didn't you heal me fully?"

"Well uh..." You blushed a bit and looked to the side. "I would need full access to the area so that means I would have to...uh....you know....Take off your shirt."
Marcy flushed a bright red. "O-Oh."
"And I just didn't want to do it without your permission of course!" You said awkwardly.

"It's okay, y-you can."
Her breath hitched in her throat as you pulled the hem of her shirt over her head, accidentally taking the green hair-clip out of her hair in the process.

"Oh, sorry." You grabbed the small hair-clip off the floor and clipped it back in her hair.

You're eyes drifted down and you and now it was your turn to flush a bright red.

Marcy was in front of you,

without a shirt.

Marcy Wu,

was in front of you,

without a shirt.

You thought your soul must have left your body, gone to heaven and came back in the course of three seconds.

You hesitantly put your hands out, just to stop just before you touched her bare skin.

"Are you sure about this?" You asked in an unsure tone.

She nodded.

You touched the wound softly, and began to focus.

Your hands began to glow a pastel yellow as the wound slowly closed off from the edges.

Then, you heard a wince, snapping you out of your trance.

"What's wrong, am I hurting you?" You panicked slightly, touching her face.

"It hurts a bit, but keep going," She closed her eyes again, bracing for pain.

Suddenly, an idea popped into your head.

"Maybe if there's something to distract you..." You touched your foreheads together and Marcy blushed.

You began to get closer to her, barely any space between your lips.

Marcy looked you in the eyes. "We both know we want this," She whispered.

You placed the hand on the wound just as you closed the small gap between your lips.

Despite the intense kiss, you still managed to focus.

0%

Your lips moved in perfect sync with each other.

20%

You both separated for just long enough to take a breath before you kissed her again.

40%

You began to kiss down her neck and listen to her soft moans fill the room.

60%

You kissed a certain spot on her neck and she moaned slightly louder, and you started to abuse that spot, knowing that it was driving her crazy.

80%

You reconnected your lips again.

100%

The wound was now fully sealed. You pulled away from the kiss and sat down next to her on the bed.

"Why'd you stop?" Marcy asked, laying her head on your shoulder.

"Did you want me to keep going~?" You asked in a flirty tone.

"M-Maybe," Marcy stuttered slightly as she pulled her head off your shoulder.

You smiled and rested your hand on the back of her head as you got closer to her face once again.

She kissed you this time, and you tensed up for a second before melting into the kiss, loving the feeling of your lips pressed together.

You pulled away. "So, are we like, a thing now?"
"I think so."