Enemies to lovers Part 1

Requested by The_gen23272252

THE IDEA HIT ME LIKE BRICKS

So basically this is an AU where Hordak died, and Darcy became leader, Darcy is like a scientifically created person, who has to adapt to being a human.

They also like have infinite knowledge kinda thing-

This'll prob be 2-6 parts

Here you go, Darcy x she-ra reader

(NOTE, YALL ARE 18 IN THIS. I MAY DO SOME DIRTY JOKES-)

Enjoy

"ARGH-LET ME GO YOU BRAINLESS BABOONS!"

You stomped a foot hard against the floor as you were dragged by two guards through the fright zone.

Oh, you were incredibly embarrassed by how you were captured.

Glimmer reminded you to recharge your powers before the fight. Did you listen to your dear sister? No. But now, thinking back on it, you probably should've.

They didn't watch you get captured--the guards were sneaky about taking you away from Brightmoon, at least that was something they could do.

You were tired from the fight, so you had to let yourself be taken.

I guess winning the battle of Brightmoon has it's price. They're probably all worried about what happened to me. You thought, as two doors opened.

There, sitting on the throne, was Catra.

You were thrown to the ground and immediately had your hands tied behind your back, your hands pressed onto the back of your f/c and white outfit.

You looked up to the neko and chuckled. "I thought you were taking me to your leader! This idiot can't be your leader!"

Suddenly, there was a dark, metallic voice from behind the throne.

"Catra, you are dismissed."

She got off the throne and did a bow to the ominous darkness, before exiting the room.

A figure came out.

They were wearing a fully black outfit with an orange spot in the chest area, a helmet with ten glowing orange eyes on it that had four long horns attached to it, and black boots that went with the whole 'sexy motorcyclist' vibe they seemed to be going for.

"Where's Hordak today?" You asked.

"Unfortunately, Hordak has passed in the battle," They did a chuckle. "Good riddance if you ask me. He was an idiot! Now the horde will have such a better leader."

Your eyes widened at what they said. "So, who are you supposed to be exactly?"

"Hm," They looked you up and down. "I am known as Darcy." They grabbed your chin and examined your face. "But you," They pushed your face to the side, letting go of it in the process. "You are Y/n, heir of Brightmoon, aren't you?"

You did a small nod.

Darcy looked around the surrounding guards in the room. "YOU IDIOTS! Now we will be the rebellions main target! Who's idea was this?"

A few seconds of silence, before a female voice spoke up.

"It was Kyle."

There were sounds of agreement from all around the room.

"Aw man," A voice you assumed to be Kyle's said.

"You're on dish duty for the next year." They pointed to the door. "OUT!"

He walked out of the room, muttering stuff under his breath as his head was hung low.

"Uh," An male guard said unsurely. "Should we let them go?"

"No, that will make us seem weak." They pinched the bridge of their nose. "See, you've put us between a rock and a hard place. That was a great suggestion, Steve," They said sarcastically.

He made a sad sound and went back against the wall, as if he wanted it to swallow him whole.

You turned your head and looked to the embarrassed guard, corners of your mouth twitching up in amusement.

You turned back to Darcy and were immediately met with their helmet right close to your face.

They looked to you, a deadpan look on their face.

They uncrouched and looked to the guards "Take them to the spare room on the west side of the building."

"But my lord, that room is not a prison, its a luxu-"

"Are you questioning me?" They looked to the guard. "Would you like to end up like Hordak?"

They sighed, before bowing. "Yes, my lord."

They're kind of hot when they're mad, You thought to yourself, before shaking your head a bit. Focus Y/n, they're the enemy. You don't think that way about the enemy!

You were picked up and your hands were untied, before being carried to your new room.

HEY BESTIES! THIS WAS SO FUN TO WRITE I'M GONNA LOVE THIS SERIES

What did yall think? This will be maybe up to ten parts max, I wanna see how it goes

How was your day? Mine was alright, I woke up early but I ain't tired-

Anyway, Love you platonically

Your bestie <3