"Oh no...I did that?" (Darcy X reader)

Requested by p3rsY_
Felt like writing angst bc I just listened to sad edit audios for an hour-
Enjoy or don't
TW: $elf h@rm
Same thing for Darcy as the last chapter, I'll use 'i'.

"So," You came out of the bathroom where you changed into your outfit. "What do you think?"

Darcy looked up from what they were doing on their piece of tech, and scanned you up and down before shaking their head rapidly. "You look absolutely awful, go change."

"Wha-" You said, your smile immediately dropping to a frown, matching your mood. "But-"

"No buts." Darcy looked back to their work, hoping they wouldn't have to pay anymore attention to you.

"I got it specially for the event!" You protested. For some reason, Darcy had been especially mean to you recently. I mean, you were used to the usual tease, but you felt like they were kind of breaking you down.

"Are you DEAF? I SAID NO BUTS!" They snapped at you, standing up, and placing their piece of tech down.

Your eyes, saddened, and you sighed. "Fine."
You marched back into the bathroom, looking at yourself in the mirror. "Why does everyone hate me?" You asked yourself quietly, eyes darting around the assortment of items in the room. You needed something, ANYTHING to relieve the stress.

Your eyes settled on a purple razor.

Without a second thought, you slid the razor across your arm, letting the blood trickle down your arm.
You instantly felt better, so you went in to do it again. But before you could, Darcy burst through the door.

"Are you nearly re-" Their eyes settled on your arm, where the blood was still dripping down.

Oh no.

Darcy reached forward and gripped your arm. "Wha-? Did you do this?"

You yanked your arm away from them. "Get off of me!"

Darcy looked at you with wide eyes. "N/n, please-"

"NO!" You looked them right in the eyes. "I'm done with you! You BULLY me, you tease me, in fact, YOU'RE the reason I did this!" You shouted at them, tears beginning to well up in your eyes.

Darcy gasped.

You turned to once side, clutching you're arms. "Just leave me alone."

Darcy reached an unsure hand out and placed it on your shoulder. "N/n-uh, Y/n, I didn't do it because I hated you."

"Then why?" You asked, turning back to them.

"I did it because..." Darcy trailed off, placing a hand on your cheek. "I love you."

You pulled them into a kiss, still crying, but you didn't care.
The kiss was gentle, yet still filled with emotion.

You pulled away. "Why couldn't you have just told me that silly?"

"I'm still not really used to feeling emotion, so there was that whole denial affect," Darcy shrugged.

You smiled at them softly before looking off to the side.

They pulled your gaze back towards them. "Hey, let's skip the event tonight. It would have probably been boring anyways."

You chuckled. "And what would you have us do instead?"

Darcy smiled. "I'm glad you asked."

Wassup my fellow simps hows the simp life going? Found any good Marcy fanart? If so please show me I'm craving it-

Ok bye besties 👋