Drunk

Requested by Excuse_My_Gayness
Y'all are 25 in this
TW:Drunk people

There was a ding! That could be heard from Marcy's phone.
She picked it up, and began to read through the message that was sent.

Y/n: jey, kan ouy come ipck me up? (That was painful to write-)

It took her a minute of intense staring at the jumbled up letters to get the actual meaning, but she did eventually.

She sighed before texting a reply back.

Marcy: Y/n, Sweetie, are you drunk?

Y/n: Mmabye...Just ocme, I habe a supirse ofr u

Marcy's mind was cast back to the last time you were drunk and gave her a surprise, which was a green partially shattered bottle with blood coating it almost entirely.

She hated it when you were drunk, to say the least.

Marcy: Ok, be there in ten

"Jeez, I knew that idiot shouldn't have gone out tonight," She muttered to herself, grabbing her car-keys before rushing out the door to her car.

She arrived at the bar and stepped out of the vehicle.

"Oh frog, I hate the bar," She sighed, looking down to the ground. "Well, let's get this over with."

She walked into the crowded bulding and was immediately met with loud music, people dancing and even people starting to take their clothes off.

She shielded her eyes. I gotta get out of here.

She scanned the people for your face.

"Hheyy Mmars," You said behind her, slurring your words a bit.

She turned around and you immediately stumbled into her arms.

She gave you a soft kiss on the head. "Hey N/n. You said you had a surprise for me?"

You let go of the hug and your face lit up. "Oh, rrright!"

You got down on one knee and pulled out a ring pop. "Will you mmarry me?"

Marcy looked at you and chuckled, before pulling you up, and embracing you into another hug. "Maybe next time propose to me while you aren't drunk."

She let out a soft cry into her shoulder. "You don't love me anymore."

She pat your back. "Promise me you'll get out of drinking."

"Mmm, Fine."

Heyo friends! I need sleep

How was your day? Anyone need song recommendations? If so hit me up I have lots

Bi besties