"My princess."

Requested by hoopadaboopa
THIS IS AN AU
Let me explain your character
Your Glimmers sister (Yes fem reader is easier in this situation), younger than her by two years
She isn't queen yet
You've already met Marcy, you had a fight with your sister and met her, and you are now in a relationship.
Not sure if there are gonna be spoilers, future me are there gonna be spoilers?
YES light spoilers but still

You knocked on Glimmers door, ready to hang out with her and the others.

Adora answered the door. "Y/n! Come on in."
She moved out of the way so you could go in, and you were greeted by Glimmer giving you a side hug.
"Woah! Any special occasion sis?" You asked as she let go of your side.
"Hey! I'm allowed to be happy to see my sister!" She crossed her arms.
You laughed and then walked up to Bow, and gave him a fist bump. "I can't stay long, I've got business to tend to soon."
"What kind of business?" Adora asked,  raising an eyebrow.

"None of your concern, for any of you." You said. "But never mind that, I've got an hour, lets spend it wisely."
The three friends shared an uneasy look before turning their eyes back to you.
Bow spoke up. "Ok, well, the bots in the woods are doubling in numbers, and the princesses are having trouble keeping up. Ever since the battle of BrightMoon, they've been-"
"Overworking themselves." You finished. "You should give them a week of break. Glimmer," You directed your E/C eyes to her. "You can handle the bots right?"
Glimmer nodded.
"And Shera can help, along with Bow, and I can do some of the work too!"
"When did you get so strategic?" Adora asked, narrowing her eyes.
You shrugged. "I guess I just needed some time to clear my head."
After talking about strategies and other things for an hour, and before you knew it, you had to leave to meet up with your girlfriend, Marcy.
"I gotta go guys," You said, heading for the door and opening it. "Bye!"
As soon as you closed the door, Adora turned to the others. "So are we following her or...?"
"Oh yeah we're following her," Glimmer smirked. "I want to know what's she's hiding."
You sprinted out of the castle, excited to meet with Marcy again.
She had been the reason your head had been so clear lately. You felt like you had found your missing piece.
You smiled as you got to your meeting place stop the high hill behind BrightMoon.
Marcy appeared from our of a bush, falling out of it but you teleported and caught her just in time.
You chuckled as she looked up at you with her big brown eyes. "Careful, or you might fall for me again."
She blushed, before her face lit up with an idea. "I missed you, my princess~"
You blushed and looked off to the side. "I t-told you not to c-call me that!" You managed to stutter out.

"Whatever you say, princess."
You sighed. It made you so flustered when she called you princess, and you hated it.
You smirked getting closer to her face, making her back up until her back hit a tree. "Aren't you supposed to be the flustered one, Marshmallow?"
She looked off to the side, blushing. "M-maybe."
You grabbed her face and made her face you again, before closing the small gap between your faces.
It lasted for a few seconds before you pulled away and swiftly pulled her into a hug. "I love you."
"I love you too."
When you got back to the castle, Glimmer and the others were waiting for you at the front door.
"Oh, hey guys, what's up?" You asked.
"WHO WAS THAT YOU WERE WITH?" Glimmer shouted.
You clapped your hand over her mouth. "Just announce it to the whole kingdom why don't ya?"
"We just want answers," Adora said calmly.
You sighed. "She's my girlfriend, just please don't tell anyone."
"Well, we support you. Right guys?" Adora looked at the two people next to her.
Glimmer nodded, and Bow did a big smile with two thumbs up.
You smiled. "Thanks guys."
Sorry it's a bit late
Byee