Asleep

You were currently hanging out with Anne, Sasha, and Marcy in the Plantar family living room.

Although, at the moment, you were only talking with Anne and Sasha, you knew Marcy wasn't exactly paying attention (Mainly because of her need to get distracted by anything interesting around her), plus she hadn't really talked for a while now.

Suddenly, you felt something land on your shoulder.

You looked down to see Marcy's head on your shoulder, her eyes closed.

You gave a small sigh, before looking back to Anne and Sasha that were on the other side of the room. "She must have been so tired." You said softly, grabbing a nearby blanket on the couch and wrapping it around the girl.

Sasha gave you a knowing smirk, looking between the two of you at a rapid pace.

You rolled your eyes and held up your middle finger to her, while Anne stiffed a laugh.

You then looked back to Marcy leaning on you, and you wrapped an arm around her and pulled her in closer.

"Wow, you really are falling for this girl," Sasha remarked.

"SHHH," You whisper-shouted. "YOU'LL WAKE HER UP!"

"You can't deny it, you're falling for her," Sasha said back in a quieter voice.

You rolled your eyes again. "I am not!"

"You're literally clinging to her like she's a stuffed animal," Anne pointed out.

"I am?" You turned to see you had subliminally tightened your grip onto her, and were now cuddling her in both your arms.

You let go of her and blushed a deep crimson color.

"You are so in love with her!" Sasha said once again.

"Alright, that's it," You placed Marcy's head on a pillow before turning to Sasha and grabbing your dagger out of it's holder. "I'm the meat grinder and you're the animal, I'll give you a three second head start."

"I'm not afraid of you!" Sasha smirked.

"One..."

Sasha rolled her eyes.

"Two..."

You advanced towards her, holding your knife close to her face, making a look of terror appear.

"Three."
She ran away and you ran after her.

Anne ran after both of you, phone held in her hand. "Wait! I wanna record this!"

Little did you know, Marcy was awake the whole time.

She heard everything.

HEY YALL

ARE YOU EXCITED FOR THE NEW TOH EPISODE? I AM

Anyway, farewell my besties <333