Marcy X healing!powers!reader p2

You walked out of the room, Marcy on your arm as she leaned a bit against you for support.
You could practically see the knowing glances Anne and Sasha directed towards you, even though your eyes were fixed on Marcy.
'I can walk on my own, N/n," She smiled, trying to separate yourself from you.
You kept a firm grip on her. "Yeah, with the nausea that comes from the aftermath of being healed combined with your clumsiness, I'm sure you'll be fine," you said sarcastically, with a playful smile fixed onto your face.
"Hey! It's not my fault I'm clumsy," she huffed, looking away from you.
You simply pulled her closer, wrapping your arms around her and kissing her head.
"So," Sasha smirked. "You finally realised you liked each other?"
"About time," Anne added.
You both sat down on a couch near them and you stroked her hair as if she were a cat. "When are you and Sasha gonna get together, hm?"
They both turned red and Sasha stuttered out a reply. "W-what a-are you t-talking about? W-we d-don't like each other."
"Sure," Suddenly, You heard soft snores on your shoulder. You looked to see Marcy had fallen asleep.
"Classic Mar-mar," You chuckled. "She could probably fall asleep at a party in full swing if she wanted to."
"Ok now I wanna test that," Sasha added.
You rolled your eyes at her playfully before turning back to Marcy and kissing her cheek. "Sweet dreams, Sunshine."
Ok y'all imma try to make another one
Bye for now ig