PS5 (Marcy x Fem!reader)

Okay y'all have wanted more streamer Marcy content for a couple of months, so I'm not keeping you waiting any longer, I promise that I'm working on requests but this was just a burst of inspiration

Also, did I link the sped up version?

Hell yes I did.

You are both eighteen, and Marcy is younger than you. (By like a few months)

Personally I think Marcy at eighteen would have shoulder length messy hair but that's up to you

Enjoy, but note, it gets REALLY spicy-

NOT SMUT, BUT LIKE KIND OF? IDK I'M  A DIRTY MINDED MINOR OKAY?!

There she went again. Marcy, your girlfriend, doing her daily stream on her twitch. And god, it was getting seriously annoying. Her gaming streams usually lasted about 3-4 hours a day, and took all her attention away from you.

And you knew when Marcy was this into something, it was hard to get her out of it.

You barely saw each other anymore. And this whole situation had been going on for two whole weeks.

And that PS5...

It felt like she loved that PS5 more than you. And the thought of that actually really hurt. You wanted to take that PS5 and throw it out of the fucking window. You weren't actually going to, because that probably cost a fuck ton of money, but you were seriously tempted to.

Like REALLY SERIOUSLY VERY FUCKING tempted.

You admit, the thought did give you a bit of satisfaction. She streamed on twitch, and then she would spend the rest of the day checking on the feedback that people would send her.

Well, you were done with being treated that way.

You took off all your clothes, leaving you in just a tight black sports-bra and short black shorts to go with it.

You had been planning this for a while, so you knew exactly what to wear.

You also put on a pair of black leather finger-less gloves-- one's Marcy had complimented you for wearing several times.

The best part of this situation? There was a rumor that Marcy had a girlfriend, and right now you were about to confirm that. You wanted to thank whoever started that, because it made what was about to happen ten times more fun.

And luckily, today, she left the door of her room a bit open.

She was talking to the camera in an oversized white t-shirt that had a picture of one of her favorite character's in vagabondia chronicles, and that was the shirt you'd got her for her 16th birthday a couple of months ago.

She also wore a green and pink set of headphones with cat ears on them, and she looked so fucking adorable you were so fucking gay-

You crept into the room and stood tall behind her chair, for a few seconds she didn't notice.

Then, you took a few steps so that you looked at her from the side.

Still nothing.

You, being pissed off at the fact that she wasn't paying attention to you, you grabbed her chin and began to speak.

(Start the song)

"Eyes up,"  You spoke to her in a melodic voice, making sure her eyes were facing you, pressing the 'end' button on her stream."You've been gone for a fortnight."