Enemies to lovers pt 2

Just wanna clear this up, this takes place after the season 1 finale, 'The Battle of Brightmoon', if that wasn't clear

f/f-favourite food (And lesbians. Get it? Fem on fem? Ok I'll stop now.)

ANYWAY-

Enjoy you beautiful simp <3

"Your dinner," Darcy opened your door with no warning, and placed the grey-blue tray down on the edge of your large luxury-like bed.

The tray had a f/c plate/bowl of f/f, with a fork/knife/spoon to go with it.

Why were they not giving you standard ration bars? That's what Adora said they usually fed the cadets. And honestly, you didn't know why they were being so kind to you.

This had been going on for the past couple of weeks, and the curiosity was killing you.

They headed for the door, but stopped dead in their tracks.

They looked back to you, a stern gaze gracing their eyes.

"You are...Confused." They stated, tilting their head. "Why?"

"What?" You asked, what they said only making your confused state more severe. "How..How did you know?"

They inched close to your face and stayed there for a few seconds, studying your facial features, before backing off. "Answer my question, and maybe then I'll answer yours."

You sighed, and looked to the side. "Your smarter than you look." You muttered, meeting their eyes once again.

Their many, many eyes.

"I'm just...confused why your being so kind to me. I mean, you are a leader of the most feared evil corporation ever." You huffed, crossing your arms. "I'm a princess. I'm supposed to be your enemy!"

Darcy made a small "hm." In realization. "I've never thought of being nice--it's not exactly in my programming."

"What? Programming? So what are you?" You raised an eyebrow at them.

"I'm a robot...well, technically, I'm a genetically created human. But I'm programmed like a robot would be. I do have some human traits though. Argh, I don't know why I'm trusting you with all this information." They sighed.

You giggled as they put their head down, shutting their eyes.

They snapped open, before looking to you. "What's so funny?"

"You know you can trust me! I'm a princess, I'm very trustworthy." You pointed to yourself with a smirk on your face, before it dropped to an anxious looking smile. "Plus, this explains a lot. Including the helmet." You put your hand into a fist and knocked on it as if you were knocking on a door.

"Do you...not like the helmet?" Darcy asked, their voice barely wavering.

"Well it is a little unsettling, yes." You pointed out, backing up from them a bit.

"Well..."

You watched as they pulled the helmet off of their head, revealing just two normal sized eyes short black hair, and the rest of their face.

"Is this better?"

A light pink spread across your cheeks as you took a few seconds to take in the hot person in front of you.

Their even hotter than they were before-NO Y/N STOP IT!

"Y-Yeah. Much better." You stuttered out, shaking your head to get out of your trance.

Darcy eyes darted around the room, before they landed on yours. "The answer to your question earlier is I'm all knowing, by the way. Although, there are a few things I can't pick up on, such as romantic feelings."

You mentally sighed. Good-WAIT WHY IS THAT GOOD?! I'M A PRINCESS I CAN'T FALL IN LOVE WITH THE LITERAL LEADER OF THE ENEMY!!!

"Oh." You managed out.

"I'll get going, you should eat your dinner before it gets cold," They headed for the door, helmet still tucked under their arm. "See ya N/n."
 "Did you just give me a nickname?" You asked, smirking.

"Yes. Got a problem with it?"

You shook your head. "No, no, no problems."

"Uh-huh. Well, bye, N/n." They turned and began to exit the room.

"Bye!" You waved.

They closed the door.

You looked to the food at the end of your bed and looked back up to the door where Darcy had just left, before sighing.

I'm really looking forward to knowing you, Darcy.

HEYYYY BESTIES WASSUP

THIS WAS SO FUN TO WRITE

I will write more parts to this def, these are so fun to write.

Anyway, I was just wondering if any of you had any idea for Y/n's powers. Should it be teleporting like Glimmer or smth else? If you have another idea pls tell me in the comments! (I will use it in the next chap...;))

Bi besties <3333