Stabbed

Requested by: Excuse_My_Gayness

Angst (I have not written angst in a long time so might be bad)

It all happened so fast...

"Guys!" Sprig rushed towards you and Anne.

"Sprig!" Anne exclaimed, as he hugged her.

"You're alive!" You joined into the hug, just as the other Planters did too.

"Marcy caught me just in time!" Sprig exclaimed.

"Marcy?" You asked.

Andrias did a deep chuckle. "I have to admit, even I'm surprised. Somehow you still got the gift, kid. Which means," He unsheathed his sword. "I can't let you live."
You unsheathed your own sword. "You're not hurting ANY of my friends on my watch."

Suddenly the castle lights dimmed, and it left you all shocked.

"What?" Andrias turned his head toward Marcy where she was activating the portal.

"Please work, please work," She muttered.

"Marcy! What are you doing!?" You shouted towards her.

"No!" Andrias began to rush towards her, but was stopped by Sasha and Grime.

"Me and Grime will hold him! Just go!"
Anne and the Planters took the opportunity to grab their stuff and head into the glowing portal, while you stayed out of it.

"Guys come on!" Anne exclaimed loudly, holding her hand out for you to grab.

"I just need to-"
Suddenly, you saw Andrias rushing up to her, sword outstretched.

You panicked.

"Marcy! Look out!" You yelled, pushing her towards the portal, the box still in her hand, and you felt pain fire throughout your chest.

You saw the stab wound and looked up, tears in your eyes. "Please...Keep each other safe."

Marcy sunk to the floor, dropping the box in the process and activating the portal as your vision went black.

The last thing you heard before your hearing faded was Andrias's voice. "Well, this was the core's next choice. Lady Olivia, Yunnan, Get them to the rejuvenation tank."

Part 2?