Movie

TAKE THE LOVE YOU DEPRESSED LITTLE SAD SACK

"Hey Mar, wanna watch a movie?" You asked her, a rough idea of what movie she would suggest.
She looked over to you. "War of the warlocks?!" She asked excitedly.
"Sure," You shrugged.
"We don't have to if you don't want to," Marcy added, placing a hand on your shoulder.
"Its okay, I know it's one of your favourites." You smiled sweetly at her.
She sighed. "You really need to stop putting others before yourself," she kissed your cheek. "You pick tonight."
You blushed. "S-sure. How about (insert favourite movie title here)?"
"I didn't know you watched that movie! It's one of my favourites too!"
"Cool! I'll go make the popcorn!" You began to rush to the door.
"Hey I wanna help too!" Marcy rushed out after you into the kitchen.
Both of your parents were out somewhere that night, so you both had the whole house to yourselves.
You both walked back into the room, you holding the popcorn bowl.
Marcy jumped onto the bed and giggled from the bed bouncing underneath her.
Frog, she acts so childish sometimes, You thought to yourself. Its adorable. I love her for that.
You climbed onto the bed, placing the bowl down and kissing her nose.
She froze up and turned red, before regaining her posture and straightening up.
You chuckled from her reaction, and scooted closer to her.
She leaned her head on your shoulder and you started the movie.
About halfway through, she went to kiss your cheek, but you turned your head last minute and she accidentally captured your lips.
You squeaked out of surprise, but went with it.
You both blushed as she pulled away, and her mouth cracked into a smile.
She wrapped her arms around you. "I love you."
"I love you too."