Failed test

Requested by p3rsY_

"Hey Mars!" You greeted your girlfriend as you saw her stuffing something into her locker.

She stopped what she was doing as she heard your voice, and turned to you. "Pumpkin! How was your math test results?" She asked you.

You inhaled through gritted teeth. "Erm, well...I-"

"You failed didn't you?"

You nodded, proceeding to hang your head low.

"How did that even happen? You studied!" She exclaimed, throwing her hands and arms up in the air.

You took your head out of its low position and looked up at her guiltily.

She glared at you. "You did study, right?"

You shook your head.

Marcy sighed, placing her thumb and index finger between her eyes. "Why didn't you study?"

"Well," You started. "I didn't have time too. I was very busy."

"Mhm." She said, not believing it. "And what exactly were you doing?"

You opened your mouth your answer, but realized if you tried to say anything, it wouldn't be believable, so you shut it.

"See, this is why you're failing all your classes!" Marcy said, shaking her head in disappointment. "Just come to my place later. We can study together."
"I don't get a say in this, do I?" You raised an eyebrow.

"No." Marcy deadpanned.

"Alright," You winked. "It's a date." You then kissed her cheek, before running off.

She watched you go, her face dusted pink, before smiling softly and gathering all her books up for her next class.

******Timeskip bc ur a simp******

Marcy opened the door and her face lit up as she saw you there. Then, her face melted into a playful smirk. "You're late."
"Hey!" You smacked her arm playfully. "Don't act like your always on time, snowflake."

"Okay, okay," She then moved aside from the door. "Come in."

Marcy closed the door behind you.

"Where are your parents?" You asked.

She shrugged. "They get home late and leave early. It's the main reason I'm allowed to do pretty much anything when it comes to hang outs."

"That actually makes a lot of sense." You pointed out.

"I suppose it does." Marcy agreed. "Anyway, did you bring your math books?"

You unzipped the bag that you had already taken off of your back and pulled out two books, one with a green over and one with a yellow cover. "Yep, right here. I actually remembered something for once."
Marcy chuckled, before grabbing your arm and heading off to her room.

********Timeskip********

"UGH NONE OF THIS MAKES SENSE!" You groaned, pulling the skin under your eyes downward.

"Come on, pi is easy!" Marcy tapped the book in front of you.

"I just don't understand why I'd need to know 3.13...whatever." You rubbed your temples in a circular motion, trying to wrap your head around this whole thing.

"3.14," Marcy corrected. "It's easy. 3.141592653-"
"I'm gonna stop you right there," You interrupted, putting your hand up in a 'stop' signal. "I do not want to listen to the full length of pi. Can we take a break?"

"No, We have to fi-" She couldn't finish her sentence, because she turned to you and saw you giving her puppy-dog eyes.

"Please?"

Her face turned red, and she put a hand over her eyes, forcing her head back to the book. "N/n, stop looking at me like that."

"Not until we can have a break."

She looked back to you and sighed, finally giving in. "Fine. What do you want to do?"

"Hm..." You thought for a minute. "Can we cuddle?"

She nodded. "On the bed, though."

You got up and sat on her bed, and she joined you. You wrapped your arms around her, and she returned the action.

You lied there, noses barely touching, before you moved your face slightly and placed a soft kiss on her small nose.

Her eyes flashed open, and they way she looked at you gave you butterflies in your stomach.

She began to lean in, before she pressed her lips against yours. The kiss was soft and gentle, your lips barely touching, but the contact was still there.

You pulled away, and watched Marcy giggle.

You softly smiled, and began to stroke her hair.

About fifteen minutes later, you got up, expecting Marcy to do the same.

When she didn't, you turned to her, and saw her eyes closed, and she was perfectly still.

So much for studying, You thought to yourself, lying back down in the bed and returning to your previous position. She probably needed the sleep anyway.

So, how was that?

Early update to make up for yesterday's, bc yall deserve love <333

Bye besties