Clingy

Requested by hoopadaboopa
I hope you like it!

"Y/n wake up! I want cuddles..." Your girlfriend shook your shoulders trying to wake you up.
"At 5am in the morning?" You groaned, still half asleep.
"But its our day off from work! We always spend it together," Marcy protested. "Please?"

You sighed. "Fine. And then can we go back to sleep?"
"Sure." Marcy scooted herself closer to you and you wrapped your arms around her.

You both eventually went back to sleep, and you woke up a couple hours later, feeling refreshed.
You saw Marcy still clinging to your arm, and smiled. What did I do to deserve her...

You kissed her forehead, and her eyes fluttered open.
"Good morning," You said in a whisper.
Marcy pulled the pillow over her head. "It most certainly is not." She said, her voice being muffled.
You grabbed the pillow and yanked it off her head. "C'mon Mars! You said it was a you and I day!"

"Mmm, ok fine." She slowly got up, stretching and yawning. "Can I make breakfast?"
"Yeah, no." You responded, crossing your arms.
"What? Why?" Marcy raised her eyebrow.
"You'll probably burn the kitchen down. No, you WILL burn the kitchen down." You stated.
"Can I hug your waist while your doing it?" She asked.
"Someone's clingy today," you said as she hugged you.
"Not enough sleep, you know how it is," Marcy lied partially.
You kissed her head. "Okay, now pancakes or toast?"
"What kind of a question is that, pancakes, obviously! If someone picked toast they'd be a psychopath!" Marcy said, letting go of you.
"Or they'd just be on a sugar free diet," You pointed out.

Marcy pointed at you and narrowed her eyes. "Touchè."
You got up and began to walk to the kitchen.

She followed, and grabbed your waist as you made the pancakes. It was easier than you expected, mostly because you didn't have to move much.

As you ate the pancakes, Marcy remembered something.
"Oh yeah, there's somewhere I want to take you today," Marcy dabbed a napkin along the corner of her mouth.
"Where?" You asked as Marcy got up from her chair and began to walk over to you.
She kissed your cheek. "It's a surprise."
You groaned. "But I hate surprises..."
"Well you won't have to wait to much longer, now get ready," She began to walk to the door. "And I'm driving today."
After you'd gotten ready, you met Marcy at the door.

"Wow," She said, looking you up and down. "You look... beautiful."
You blushed. "Thanks. Now where are you taking me?"
"Ok, N/n, do you know what the definition of surprise is?" She asked.

"But I wanna knoowwww," You whined.
"Ah-ah." She put her finger to your mouth. "No buts. Now come on," she grabbed your hand and left you out the door.

It was about a ten minute drive, and Marcy immediately clung to your side as you got out of the car.
You smiled and placed a gentle kiss on her head.

You looked around. "Hang on, I recognise this place..." You mumbled to yourself.

Marcy let go of your side and ran over the hill. "Yep! It's where we had our first date! Back on earth that is...I couldn't take you back to Amphibia." Her eyes saddened.
You walked over to her and hugged her. "I miss it as well."
She hugged back. "I just hope we can go back someday."
"Yeah, me too." You let go of the hug. "Now what are we gonna do up here? You didn't pack a picnic or anything."

"Oh right. N/n, we've been dating for nine years now. And I just want to ask..." She got down on one knee and pulled out a box.
You gasped audibly and happy tears began to fill your eyes.

"Y/n (M/n) L/n, will you marry me?"

"Yes!" You said excitedly.
She got up and slid the ring onto your finger and kissed you. A good, proper, kiss without anyone watching. (If you get the reference comment it please I must find fellow fans)

"I love you," You said, smiling.
Marcy blushed. "I love you too."

HOLY SH*T WHAT A ROLLERCOASTER TO WRITE-
Anyway early update because inspiration was knocking on my door like
*OBNOXIOUS LOUD KNOCKING* AYO ANYONE IN THERE?
So yeah.
WE'RE AT 3K READS
I love you all sm, I don't care what you think of yourself, I love you enough for both of us <333
Bye besties!